Nadia District Court Recruitment Notification released to fill 33 LDC, Group D Posts on 30/03/2016. Interested Candidates can apply for NDC Recruitment through Official website www.ecourts.gov.in/nadia before 30/04/2016.
Nadia District Court Recruitment 2016 Notification Details
Nadia District Court inviting the applications from the Eligible Candidates to fill 33 English Stenographer, LDC, Group – D Jobs. Candidates who are searching for Court Jobs in Nadia (West Bengal) can apply for this NDC recruitment. This Notification is the best opportunity to the candidates who have eligibility for the Nadia District Court Recruitment. A strict advice to the eligible candidates to use this opportunity to set their careers under Nadia District Court. Aspirants who are willing to apply for NDC group – D, LDC Jobs, should apply before 30/04/2016 through Official website. More details regarding Nadia District Recruitment Notification details like Eligibility, Selection Process, Application Fee, etc. is given below.
33 NDC Group – D Recruitment Details @ www.ecourts.gov.in/nadia
Organisation: Nadia District Court (NDC).
Avertisement Number: 01/2016
Official website: www.ecourts.gov.in/nadia
Job Location: Nadia (West Bengal)
Job Category: Court Jobs.
Applying Mode: Online.
Total number of Vacancies: 33
Post wise vacancy Details of NDC Jobs:
|S.No||Post Name||No. of vacancies||salary offered|
|1.||English Stenographer||01||Pay Scale of Rs.7,100/- to Rs. 37,600/- with GP Rs. 3,900/- per month.|
|2.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||10||Pay Scale of Rs. 5,400/- to Rs. 25,200/- with GP Rs. 2,600/- per month.|
|3.||Process Server||05||Pay Scale of Rs. 5400/- to Rs. 25,200 with GP Rs. 2,300/- per month.|
|4.|| Grade -D
|Night Guard||11||Pay Scale of Rs. 4,900/- to Rs. 16,200/- with GP Rs. 1,700/- per month.|
West Bengal Nadia District Court Eligibility Criteria – English Stenographer LDC Group – D Posts
Education Qualification of NDC Group – D Jobs:
Nadia District Court Board looking for the Candidates who have following education qualification according to the posts.
- English Stenographer: Applicants should Complete higher Secondary (12th Class) with Computer Training Certificate from recognised institute. And also, should have 80 WPM shorthand speed & 30 WPM typing speed.
- Lower Division Clerk: Candidates must have passed 10th class with Computer Training Certificate and fingering speed in Computer Operation.
- Process Server: Candidates must have passed eighth Standard from any recognised university.
- Grade -D: Candidates should complete the eighth standard from any recognised universities. And for Group – D (Night Guard) Post, Candidates must have physical fitness along with the completion of the eighth standard.
Age Limit for NDC Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts:
- Applicants should have an age limit in between 18 years to 40 years for Nadia District Court Recruitment.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ ST Category Candidates is five years.
- For OBC Category Candidates would be an age relaxation of 03 years.
- No Age relaxation for other State Candidates and also for Engish Stenographer Posts as per Gov ofWest Bengal rules.
Selection Process for Nadia District Court Group D LDC Jobs:
- Nadia District Court Board Recruiters will select the candidates based on their performance in Preliminary Screening test followed by written Examination.
Application Fee for Nadia District Court Process Server vacancies
- General/ OBC Community Candidates should have to pay Rs. 300/- and SC/ ST Community candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- for Nadia District Court Engish Stenographer, LDC Posts.
- Rs. 200/- to the General/ OBC candidates and Rs. 100/- to the SC/ ST candidates for NDC Process Server, Group – D Jobs.
- Application Fee should pay through Online for LDC, English Stenographer, process Server, Group – D (Night Guard, farash) Posts.
- For Group – D (Sweeper) Post should pay Application fee of Rs. 100/- through I.P.O in favour of District Judge, Nadia at Krishnagar.
Nadia District Court Online Application Form 2016 – Process Server Group – D Jobs
Nadia District Court Online Application Form is available on our website which is attached below. Eligible candidates can apply for NDC Recruitment by opening the link given below. The last date for submission of online Application form of Nadia District Court is 30/04/2016. For Group – D (Sweeper) Post, get the application form from official website and send the form along with required certificates to Chairman of Nadia District Court before 30/04/2016.
How to Apply Online for NDC Group D recruitment:
- Go to the Official site www.ecourts.gov.in/nadia
- If you are a new user, click on new Registration.
- Fill the details and click on submit.
- After successful registration click on Apply Online.
- Fill the details without any mistakes.
- Upload the signature and photographs.
- Make the online payment depending through debit/credit card/ net banking.
- Click on Submit.
- After submitting the Application take a printout for future use.
Postal Address to send Group – D (Sweeper) Application Form:
District Court Recruitment Committee cum District Judge,
Nadia at Krishnagar.
- The last date of submission of Nadia District Court Application Form is 30/04/2016.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
69 total views, 1 views today