Mumbai Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment 2017 – Mumbai Port Trust has recently published an employment notification to fill 259 vacancies of Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice. Aspirants those who have completed 10th Class / Diploma / Graduation or its equivalent qualification any recognized Board or University are suitable to apply for this notification. Mumbai Port Trust Apprentice Notification 2017 is the excellent news for the aspirants who are looking Jobs in Maharastra. Interested eligible candidates can fill the online application forms and submit the filled form on or before 20/07/2017.
Mumbai Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment 2017
The Mumbai Port Trust has invited applications from the Latest Government Jobs Seekers through Offline. Eligible candidates can download the Apprentice application form from the official blog www.mumbaiport.gov.in. Before applying for this Mumbai Port Trust Jobs 2017, candidates should go through this article. All the Details like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Number of Vacancies, Pay Scale, Mode of Selection, Application Fee are provided below to get a clear idea.
Mumbai Port Trust Apprentice Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Graduate, Technician, Trade Apprentices.
No of Vacancies – 259 Posts
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Available Vacancies|
Mumbai Port Trust Notification 2017 – Overview
Organization Name: Mumbai Port Trust
Post Name: Graduate, Technician, Trade Apprentices.
No of Posts: 259 Posts.
Apply Mode: Offline.
Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra).
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Official Website: www.mumbaiport.gov.in
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 20/- through Indian Postal Order payable at GPO Mumbai /Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque/ Pay Order in favor of the Board of Trustees of the Port of Mumbai.
Mode of Selection – Individuals who are participating in the Mumbai Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on Short Listing, Document Verification.
Pay Scale – Candidates selected for Mumbai Port Trust Apprentice Posts will get consolidated basic pay scale as below.
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 4984/- (Per Month)
- Technician Apprentices – Rs. 3542/- (Per Month)
- Trade Apprentices – Rs. 7741/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017
- Graduate Apprentice: Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Technology from a recognized university.
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/Technology from Board of Technical Education of a State.
- Trade Apprentice: Passed 10thstd (SSC) or equivalent and passed National Trade Certificate Examination in the trade of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant(COPA) in I.T.I.
Applicants age as on 01-03-2017
- Minimum Age Limit – 14 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 21 years
Important Dates for Mumbai Port Trust Trade Apprentice Notification
- Online Application Commencement from – Available Now
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form – 20.01.2017
How to Apply for Mumbai Port Trust Graduate, Technician, Trade Apprentice Jobs 2017
- Applicants log on to the official blog www.mumbaiport.gov.in
- After that click on official Mumbai Port Trust Apprentice Jobs Notification link.
- Read all the information from notification carefully.
- Eligible candidates can click on download Application Form.
- Take a print out of application form.
- Fill all the details correctly in form.
- Attach photo & Signature in the form correctly.
- Recheck all details.
- Take a hard print copy of the duly filled application form.
- Now Send the application to the correct postal address.
Apprentice Training Centre,
Natsu Vithoba Nakhwa Marg,
Download Mumbai Port Trust Notification PDF
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
142 total views, 1 views today