MPSC Agriculture Services Syllabus 2016 details for Prelims and Mains are given here. Check the MPSC Civil Judge Previous Year Question Papers available for free download. The Maharashtra PSC Judicature Exam Pattern for Prelims & Mains is provided on this page.
MPSC Agriculture Services Syllabus
Candidates can check the Maharashtra PSC Agriculture Service new Syllabus given here. Analyze the Questions & Exam Pattern by utilizing the Previous Question Papers and Prepare the Important Topics to qualify in the MPSC Judicature Exam. Candidates who have applied for the MPSC Recruitment 2016 will receive the MPSC Agricultural Officer Prelims Admit Cards 2016 soon after the release. Candidates will be selected depending on the marks obtained in the Tests such as Preliminary Exam, Mains & Personal Interview conducted by the officials of Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
Check our wingovtjobs.com for more updates on Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2016 such as Notification, MPSC Agriculture Services Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam Dates, Model Papers, Study Material, etc.
Maharashtra PSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern
MPSC Exam Pattern differs for Prelims and Mains Exam. MPSC Prelims Exam is conducted for 200 marks. Candidates who have qualified in the Prelims are eligible for the Mains Exam. The Maharashtra PSC Mains Exam is being carried out for the 600 marks which are going to be hard for the candidates if they don’t have proper preparation. The last part will be Interview for Agriculture Exam. So the candidates should go through these sections for getting their desired job. For complete information, you can go through the following sections of this page.
MPSC Recruitment 2016 @ mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Recruitment 2016 has been released to fill the Agriculture, Civil Judge, and Judicature posts for the year 2016-17. Candidates who have completed B.SC/ B.Tech in Agriculture can apply for the Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2016. Students can check the Syllabus and Pattern for the Written Exam for having proper preparation. Candidates can check the complete details like Eligibility Criteria, Category wise vacancy details, last date to apply for the MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 in this section.
Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No.of Posts: 181.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Official Site: mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Judicature Exam Pattern
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Exam is conducted for Prelims and Mains differently. Candidates who wish to get a Government Jobs in Maharashtra should qualify in the Prelims, Mains as well as Interview. Check the following data for detailed information.
- Prelims Exam is conducted for 200 marks.
- Mains Exam is held for 600 marks.
- The Interview will be carried out for 75 marks.
|S.No||Name of the Exam||No.of Marks|
MPSC Agriculture Exam Pattern
|S.No||Subject Name||No.Of Marks||No.of Questions||Time Duration|
|4.||Agricultural component of the subject||25||50|
MPSC Syllabus – Maharashtra Public Service Commission Syllabi pdf
MPSC Agriculture Syllabus for Marathi
- Comprehension Passage.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Common Vocabulary.
- Sentence Structure.
MPSC Maharashtra Syllabus – English
- Common Vocabulary.
- Sentence structure.
- Use of Idioms and Phrases & their meaning.
- Comprehension of passage.
Maharashtra PSC Civil Judge Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of Modern ( i.e. 1857 -2000 ) India (Special reference to Maharashtra).
- Geography of India (Special reference to Maharashtra).
- Indian Political System : Administration of Central and State government, Administration of Zilla-Parishad, Taluka – Panchayat, Gram-Panchayat, Role of Police Patil and Talati in village administration.
- Social Reformers of Maharashtra.
- Indian economy , Role of Agriculture in the Indian economy, Impact of Globalisation, Liberalisation, Privatisation on Indian Economy.
- Sustainable development : Pollution, Conservation of natural resources, Sustainable agriculture and industrial development, 45 90 \\Comp-1\D\LEENA\Syllabus-2015\Competitive\Maharashtra Agriculture services 2016.doc – 2 – Role of international, national, state level agencies and NGOs in sustainable development.
- Computers and Information Technology :
- a) Use of computer in different fields : its Scope and limitations.
- b) Information Technology : The Internet, E-mail, E-commerce, Websites pertaining to agriculture information.
- The impact of Political, Economical, Social, Communication, Public Health Developments on Rural life. MPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern pdf
MPSC Agriculture Syllabus
- Land Utilization and Major crops.
- Irrigation source and method.
- Animal Husbandry and Dairy.
- Horticulture, Forest Development, and Produce.
- Agriculture Economics.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
1,119 total views, 5 views today