View the MPPSC Asst Engineer Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern here @ mppscdemo.in. Candidates can check the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission AE Civil, Agriculture, Mechanical, Electrical Previous Papers Pdf @ www.mppsc.nic.in.
MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus Pdf @ mppsc.com
Check the detailed Madhya Pradesh PSC AE Syllabus and Exam Pattern given here for the guidance of the candidates. Aspirants who are going to attend for the MPPSC Assistant Engineer Exam can check the MPPSC Asst Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern here. Candidates can also check the MPPSC AE Previous Papers Pdf provided below for their reference. We are providing the complete details here regarding Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Syllabus for 555 Assistant Engineer Posts. Aspirants who are interested in Engineer Jobs & who are seeking for MP Govt Jobs can apply for these posts. Applicants can check the Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment Notification, MPPSC Previous Papers Pdf, which is enclosed below for the guidance of the candidates. Bookmark our website wingovtjobs.com to get the Latest Employment News, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Results, etc.
Details about MPPSC Recruitment 2016, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC).
No of Posts: 555 Posts.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer(Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Agriculture)Posts.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
Last Date to Apply: 20/07/2016.
MPPSC Official Websites: www.mppscdemo.in / www.mppsc.com / www.mppsc.nic.in
MPPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification
MPPSC AE Exam Pattern for 555 Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Agriculture Posts
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer Exam consists of Prelims, Mains, & Interview.
- Prelims Exam – 500 Marks.
- Mains Exam – 600 Marks.
- Interview – 75 Marks.
MPPSC AE Prelims Exam Pattern @ mppsc.nic.in
- The Prelims Exam is conducted for 500 Marks.
- Each Question Carries 2 Marks.
- The duration of each paper is 2 Hours.
(Each Question carries 2 Marks)
|Part-A||Indian GK, General Knowledge related to MP||100 Marks|
|Part-B||Hindi Language||50 Marks|
|Part-C||English Language||50 Marks|
(Each Question carries 3 Marks)
|Online Test Total Marks||500 Marks|
MPPSC AE Mains Exam Pattern @ www.mppsc.com
- There will be Two Papers for the exam.
- Each Paper consists of 300 Marks.
- After the Mains Exam, there will be an Interview for 75 Marks.
Download MPPSC Asst Engineer Syllabus 2016
Aspirants whose aim is to get an Engineer Job in Madhya Pradesh PSC should prepare perfectly for the exam. For the sake of those candidates, below we have clearly mentioned the entire MPPSC AE Syllabus in various topics. Check the MPPSC Asst Engineer Syllabus Pdfs attached below.
Madhya Pradesh PSC Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Structural Analysis.
- Structural Design.
- Construction Planning & Management.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
MPPSC Asst Engineer Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- Circuit Theory.
- Electro Magnetic Field Theory & Materials.
- Measurement & Instrumentation.
- Analog & Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics.
- Signals & Systems.
- Control System.
- Microprocessors and Microcomputers.
- Electromechanical Energy Conversion.
- Industrial Drives and Utilization.
- Power Systems Analysis and Control.
- Switch gear & Protection.
- Analog Communication.
- Digital Communication.
- Satellite Communication.
- Microwaves & Antenna.
- Fibre Optics Systems.
MPPSC AE Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- Engineering Mechanics & Mechanics of Solids.
- Theory of Machines.
- Design of Machine Elements.
- Production Engineering.
- Production Management.
- Fluid Mechanics & Machines.
- Heat Transfer, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Energy Conversion Systems.
- Computer Aided Engineering.
MPPSC Asst Engineer Syllabus for Agriculture Engineering
- Soil and Water Engineering.
- Soil and Water Conservation Engineering.
- Watershed Hydrology.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Groundwater, Wells and Pumps.
- Soil and Water Conservation Structures.
- Drainage Engineering.
- Micro Irrigation Systems Design.
- Watershed Planning and Management.
- Minor Irrigation and Command Area Development.
- Farm Power & Technology.
- Farm Machinery & Equipment.
- Farm Power.
- Field Operation & Maintainence of Tractor and Farm Machinery.
- Tractor Systems & Controls.
- Farm Power & Machniery Management.
- Renewable Energy Sources.
- Human Engineering Safety.
- Design and Maintenance of Greenhouse.
- Post Harvest Engineering & Others.
- Crop Process Engineering.
- Drying & Storage Engineering.
MPPSC Previous Papers Pdf
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
825 total views, 5 views today