MP Postal Circle Syllabus 2016 for Postman & Mail Guard is given here. Download the Madhya Pradesh Post Office Post Man & Mail Guard Syllabus & Exam Pattern from this web page. Also, view the MP Post Office Postman Syllabus & MP Postal Circle Previous Year Question Papers.
MP Postal Circle Syllabus – MP Post Office Syllabus 2016
Candidates who are searching for the MP Postal Circle Syllabus & MP Post Office Mail Guard Syllabus have come to the right website. Here, we are providing the complete details regarding the Madhya Pradesh Postman Syllabus along with MP Postal Office Mail Guard Exam Pattern. The MP Postal Circle Syllabus pdf is provided here for download from the link given below. Candidates can also check the Madhya Pradesh Postal Office Postman Model Papers pdf enclosed below.
Bookmark our website wingovtjobs.com to get latest updates regarding MP Post Office Recruitment 2016, MP Postal Circle Syllabus Pdf & Exam Pattern, Madhya Pradesh Post Office Previous year Papers, MP Post Office Admit Cards, Results, etc.
MP Postal Circle Postman Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016 – RMS Divisions
MP Postal Circle Postman Syllabus 2016 and Exam Pattern is available in our wingovtjobs.com website. You can view the MP Post Office Exam Pattern to get an idea about the Madhya Pradesh Post Office Exam 2016. The Madhya Pradesh Post Office has released a recruitment notification to fill 374 Postman & Mail Guard Posts. Eligible candidates who are interested in working for Postal Jobs or Government Jobs in MP can check the MP Post Office Recruitment details given on our website.
Details about Madhya Pradesh Post Office Postman, Mail Guard Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Postal Office.
No of Posts: 374 Posts.
Name of the Post: Postman & Mail Guard.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
Official Website: www.dopmp.in
MP Postal Circle Recruitment Notification 2016 for 374 Postman & Mail Guard Posts
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to fill up Postman / Mail Guard posts in the Postal / Railway Mail Service Divisions in Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle. For Educational Qualification details, age limit, selection process, etc view the official notification. Eligible candidates who are interested in working for MP Govt Jobs can apply for the Madhya Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. The last date to apply is 9th May 2016.
Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Postman Exam Pattern – Mail Guard Exam Pattern
- The selection process will consist of Aptitude Test.
- Aptitude test will be comprising Four parts (Part A, B C(i) & C(ii)).
- There will be 100 Questions asked for 100 Marks.
- The duration of the Aptitude Test will be for 2 Hours (120 minutes)
- There is no negative marking.
|Part||Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|A||General Knowledge||25||25 Marks||2 Hours|
|C – I||English||25||25 Marks|
|C – II||Hindi||25||25 Marks|
MP Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard Cut Off Marks
- Parts A and B – Minimum 10 marks for OC , 8 marks for SC/ ST and 9 marks for OBC candidates in each part.
- Parts C (Two Segments) – Minimum 10 marks for OC, 8 marks for SC/ ST and 9 marks for OBC candidates in each segment.
- 40 % marks for OC, 33 marks for SC/ ST and 37 marks for OBC candidates in aggregate.
MP Post Office Syllabus 2016 for Postman & Mail Guard 2016 @ dopmp.in
MP Postal Office Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Indian History.
- Freedom Struggle.
- Culture & Sports.
- General Policy.
- Constitution of India.
- General Science.
- Current Affairs.
- Reasoning & Analytical Ability of 10th standard. (Examiner may set 2 to 3 questions from each topic).
MP Post Office Mail Guard Syllabus for Mathematics
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals & Fractions.
- Relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratio & Proportions.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
- Use of Tables & Graphs.
- Mensuration (Examiner may set 1 to 2 questions from each topic).
Madhya Pradesh Post Office Postman Syllabus for English
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Sentence Structure.
- Questions from small unseen passage Etc. (Examiner may set five questions from one unseen passage and 2 to 3 questions from remaining topics)
MP Postal Circle Syllabus for Hindi
- Shabd Pad.
- Kriya Bhed.
- Mishr & Sanyukt Vakya.
- Vakyo ka Rupantaran.
- Swar Sandhi.
- Muhavare & Lokoktiyan.
- Ashudh Vakya Shodhan.
- Apathit Gadyansh etc (Examiner may set five questions from one Apathit Gadyansh and 2 to 3 questions from remaining topics).
108 total views, 1 views today