View the Malda District Court Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016 for 38 Various Posts such as Lower Divisional Clerk, English Stenographer, Process Server, Group-D (Class-IV), Sweeper (Karmabandhu) Posts. Check the District Court Previous Papers Pdf from the direct link attached below.
Malda District Court Syllabus 2016
Office of the District Judge, Malda has recently released a notification to fill 38 Posts. The Malda District Court Syllabus & Pattern is provided here for various posts. Separate exam pattern is clearly mentioned below so that the aspirants can prepare well with the help of these Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Download the Dt Court Previous Papers Pdf from the direct link enclosed below. Make use of the Malda District Court Exam Pattern & Syllabus for your preparation purpose. Check the notification for more details regarding Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Important Dates, How to Apply, etc. The last date to apply for Malda District Court Recruitment 2016 is 18/06/2016. The official website is ecourts.gov.in/Malda.
Details about Office of the District Judge Malda Syllabus, Pattern
Name of the Organization: Office of the District Judge, Malda.
No of Vacancies: 38 Posts.
Name of the Post: LDC, English Stenographer, Process Server, Group-D, Sweeper Posts.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Official Website: ecourts.gov.in/malda
Malda District Judge Exam Pattern 2016 @ ecourts.gov.in
The Dt Court Exam Pattern for various posts is given below. Check the Pattern given below with details such as No of Questions, Marks, Duration, Subjects, etc. Malda District Court Syllabus is clearly mentioned below.
Malda District English Stenographer Exam Pattern
|Paper-I||Dictation & Transcription||400 Marks||Dictation for 6 minutes
followed by transcription
|Paper II||General English||100 Marks||90 Minutes|
|Paper III||Typing in Computer||100 Marks||10 Minutes|
|Computer Operation & Personality Test|
English Stenographer Syllabus for General English
- Correct use of words.
- The correctness of Sentences.
- Use of common phrases.
- Punctuation etc.
District Judge, Malda Lower Divisional Clerk Exam Pattern
- There is negative marking of One Mark for every wrong answer.
|100||100 Marks||1 1/2 Hour|
|Part-II||Conventional Type||Group A: English||–||50 Marks||1 Hour|
|Group B: Bengali||–||50 Marks|
|Personality Test & with Computer Test|
Malda Dt Court Process Server Exam Pattern
- One Mark will be reduced for every wrong answer.
|100 Marks||1 1/2 Hour|
Group-D (Class-IV) & Sweeper Exam Pattern @ ecourts.gov.in
- For Group-D Posts, the authority will determine the syllabus for the scheme & method of the written examination. On the basis of Result of the Written Exam, candidates will be called for Personality Test.
- The selection process for the post of Sweeper will be made on the basis of an Interview.
District Judge Court Malda Syllabus for LDC, Steno, Sweeper, Steno, Gr D Posts
The Office of the District Judge, Malda Syllabus is specified below for the following subjects.
- General Knowledge.
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Countries, Capitals & its Currencies.
- History – India.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Geography.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- India & its Neighboring Countries.
- Current Affairs – National & International etc.
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Whole Numbers.
- Time and Work.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Fundamental Arithmetic Operations etc.
Computer Knowledge Syllabus
- Computer Fundamentals & Basics.
- Operating System.
- Computer Software.
- Computer Hardware.
- MS Word – Word Processing.
- MS Excel – Spread Sheets.
- MS Power-Point – Presentation.
- Website Surfing/Browsing.
- Internet Usage etc.
- Error Correction.
- One word substitutions.
- Sentence structure.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
294 total views, 1 views today