Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Notification has got released recently. Further, MPSC has issued this notification for the recruitment of 88 Vacancies of Assistant Posts. Moreover, Maharashtra Public Service Commission Jobs is the best opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the State Government Jobs in Maharashtra. All the interested aspirants may apply Online for MPSC Jobs on or before 13th October 2016 indeed. Besides, the other details like Name of the Posts, Number of Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process, Etc., are mentioned below. Applicants can go through the MPSC Offical Website www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in for more information indeed. Contenders can visit our site regularly for Latest Job Updates like State Govt Jobs, Latest Government Jobs, Police Jobs, Teaching Jobs, as well as, Bank Jobs, etc.,
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 has issued a Recruitment Notification recently. The MPSC has issued a Notification for Various Posts indeed. Further, MPSC has Published the Notification to fill 88 Vacancies of Assistant Posts. Moreover, MPSC Recruitment is an Excellent Opportunity for the Candidates who are searching for the Government Jobs in State Level. The Eligibility Details, besides Other details of MPSC Recruitment are mentioned below.
MPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Assistant Posts
Number of Vacancies: 88 Jobs
MPSC Recruitment 2016 Job Particulars
Organisation Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Total No. of Posts: 88 posts
Name of the Post: Assistant Posts
Mode of Apply: Online
Job Location: Maharashtra
Job Category: State Government
Official Website: www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
Application Fee: Moreover, Candidate has to Pay the Application Fee through online mode as the following.
- Unreserved Category: Rs.523.
- Reserved Category: Rs.323.
Selection Process: The MPSC Recruitment Board will recruit the applicants based on the following rounds, such as:
- Written Test as well as Interview.
MPSC Recruitment important dates
- Commencement date for the application form: 21/09/2016.
- Last date for submitting the online application form: 13/10/2016.
Eligibility Conditions for MPSC Recruitment 2016
Age limit for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment
The candidate should have the following age restrictions, such as:
- Minimum: 18 Years of Age.
Education Qualification for MPSC Recruitment Vacancies
- The Applicants should complete the bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant Subject from a recognized institution indeed. Besides, those candidates should have seven years of working experience for the Assistant Posts.
Pay Scale for MPSC Recruitment 2016
Moreover, Shortlisted candidates in the selection rounds of MPSC Recruitment will receive the basic pay scale as per the rules of Maharashtra Government. Further, Refer the Official Notification for Complete Pay Scale Details.
How To Apply For MPSC Recruitment 2016
- Open the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission, www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Besides, Click on the link for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment Online Application form.
- Read all the details before going to apply.
- Further, fill the Details in the Online MPSC Application Form.
- Also, Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit the Application Form before the last date.
- Moreover, take a printout of the application form for future use.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
39 total views, 1 views today