Lok Sabha Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2016 Notification has released recently on 22nd October 2016 through Advt No: 4/2016. The Parliament of India, Joint Recruitment Cell has announced the recruitment notification for 35 Executive/ Protocol/ Legislative/Committee Assistant vacancies. Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for the Central Government Jobs can employ this opportunity as soon as possible. Eligible candidates can apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016 through Online. The Online Applications Submission starts from 02nd November 2016 to 01st December 2016. For more Notification updates of Latest Govt Jobs can refer our website frequently.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2016
The Lok Sabha Secretariat or Parliament of India has invited online applications from eligible aspirants to fill up 35 Assistant vacancies. Interested candidates who are going to apply for Parliament of India Assistant Recruitment 2016 must refer the Lok Sabha Secretariat official website www.loksabha.nic.in. The Complete details of Lok Sabha Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2016 such as Educational qualification, Pay Scale, and Selection Process, etc., are addressed below.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016 | 35 Executive/ Protocol/ Legislative/Committee Assistant Vacancy Details
Total No of Vacancies: 35 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Executive/ Protocol/ Legislative/Committee Assistant Jobs.
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Executive/ Protocol/ Legislative/Committee Assistant||13||08||01||13||35 posts|
Parliament of India Recruitment 2016 | Brief Details
Organisation Name: Lok Sabha Secretariat, Parliament of India.
Post Names: Assistant Posts.
No.of Vacancies: 35 Posts.
Application Mode: Online.
Official Website: www.loksabha.nic.in.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Application Fee for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016
Candidates need to refer the Lok Sabha Secretariat official Notification for Application fee details.
Selection Process for Lok Sabha Executive/ Protocol/ Legislative/Committee Assistant Recruitment 2016
Applicants who have applied for Lok Sabha Secretariat Assitant Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the performance in the
- Preliminary Examination.
- Mains Examination.
Important Dates of Parliament of India Recruitment 2016
- Starting Date for the submission of Lok Sabha Secretariat Online Application: 02-11-2016.
- Closing Date for the submission of Parliament of India Online Application: 01-12-2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Parliament of India Executive Assistant Recruitment 2016
Interested applicants who are ready to apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2016 must check the Educational qualification and Age Limit Details.
Educational Qualification for Lok Sabha Secretariat Executive Asst Recruitment 2016
- Applicants must have passed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- And also have Certificate in computer course approved by AICTE/DOEACC or courses equivalent to ‘O’ Level in terms of syllabus and duration of the course as prescribed by DOEACC is desirable.
Age Limit for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016
- General Candidates: Upto 27 years.
- OBC Applicants: Maximum 30 years.
- SC/ST candidates: Maximum 32 years.
Pay Scale for Lok Sabha Secretariat Protocol Assistant Recruitment 2016
Lok Sabha Secretariat Offers Pay Scale of Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) + Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/- for selected candidates of Executive/ Protocol/ Legislative/Committee Assistant Jobs.
Online Application Process for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016
- Visit Lok Sabha official website www.loksabha.nic.in.
- Read the Lok Sabha Secretariat Asst Advt Pdf carefully before applying.
- Click on Apply Online for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016.
- Fill the application form with the mandatory fields.
- Upload the Scanned Passport size photograph and signature in a given format.
- Submit and Download the Lok Sabha Secretariat Application.
57 total views, 4 views today