LIC AAO Questions that are asked in 05-03-2016 2nd Shift exam is here. The Life Insurance Corporation India Assistant Administrative Officer Exam Question Papers is here to download. The candidates who appearing or going to appear for LIC Exam for AAO Post can check the Frequently asked questions & cut off marks & review etc from our website. Candidates can also get it from the official site.
LIC AAO Questions 5th March 2016 2nd Session
The candidates who had appeared for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Exam for Morning Shift 5th Mar 2016 are available here. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has conducted the LIC AAO Generalist & CA Exam on 5th, 6th & 13th March 2016. The candidates who had applied for this recruitment had received the Call Letters from he authorities. Those candidates had attended for the LIC Online AAO Exam on 5th Mar 2016 at various pre-arranged exam centers. The aspirants who are appearing for Assistant Administrative Officer Exam can check these questions & get a good score.
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Questions
The LIC stands for Life Insurance Corporation of India has released a notification 700 vacancies Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) posts. The candidates who completed graduation in search for Government Jobs or LIC Careers had applied for this jobs. Eligible aspirants who are interested in LIC Jobs had utilized this recruitment opportunity. Applicants will be selected based upon their performance in the Written Test & Personal Interview. Candidates who are appearing for the AAO Exam can check the LIC AAO Exam Syllabus & Pattern, Previous Papers, Study Material, Preparation Tips, LIC AAO Admit Card 2016, etc. in our www.wingovtjobs.com website.
5th MAR LIC AAO 2016 Evening Shift Questions
Are u looking for LIC AAO frequently asked questions & Previous Year Question Papers?. The wingovtjobs.com is the right place to get Latest information regarding Assistant Administrative Officer Exam. Here we updated the LIC AAO Questions for all subjects like reasoning, GK, Aptitude. Aspirants can check these Licindia AAO Asked Questions & prepare well for the exam.
March 5th LIC AAO 1st Slot Exam Questions
The exam is conducted in online mode. The exam will be in objective type, i.e., multiple choice type question are asked. The duration of time for the written exam is 2 Hours. The exam is for total 300 Marks. The paper consists of five sections. They are Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Knowledge, Computer Knowledge & English. Each question consists of five options. There is negative marking of 1/4th for each question.
www.licindia.in Assistant Administrative Officer 5th Mar Mrng Slot Arthematic / Quantitative / English / GK/ Computer Knowledge Questions
Name of the Organization: Life Insurance Corporation of India.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Administrative Officer.
Total Vacancies: 700.
Exam Date: 5,6,13/03/2016
Official Website: www.licindia.in
5th Mar 1st Slot LICIndia AAO Reasoning Asked Questions for 5th March
licindia.in Assistant Administrative Officer Asked English Questions
5th March General Knowledge Questions
- Adani group signed MOU with which state for thermal power plant? Jharkhand
- Where is Rajaji national park situated? Uttarakhand
- K P Sharma Oli is PM of? Nepal
- Who was Brisbane international tennis runner-up? Roger Federer
- Approximate amount of investment pledges made during make in India week? 8 Lac crore
- Sheikh mohhmed bin zayed AL nahn is the crown prince of? UAE
- St. Petersburg women’s doubles winner? Sania Mirza and Martina hingis
- Who started paani foundation for education on saving water n watershed management?Aamir Khan
- Chungcheongbuk, South Korea collaborated with which Indian state for technology and development? Haryana
- Who will be the host of 13th south Asian games 2018? Nepal
- Which country will sell 8 nuclear capable f16 fighter jets to Pakistan for 700mn dollars?USA
- South Asian games final – Indian women football team defeated by? Nepal
- Elephant island that was announced to get 24 hour electricity from 15 Aug 2016 is in which state? Maharashtra
- Havana is capital of? Cuba
- Venue of G20 summit 2016? Hanghjou,China
- Kerela literature fest held in which city? Kozhikode
- IT business of Sweden’s Volvo group acquired by? HCL
- Which country launched Astro H satellite launched? Japan
- Finland’s currency? Euro
- Which city got 1st rank in swacch Bharat ranking? Mysuru
- Aapka bhala sabki bhalai tagline of which bank? Bandhan Bank
- Which state started “she taxi”? Kerala
- Imogen storm hit areas of which 2 countries? England and Wales
- 1st orange festival of music n adventure in which state? Arunachal Pradesh
- 2 April observed as? Autism Awareness Day
- Lyricist who got place in Guinness record for penning max songs in Bollywood? Sameer Anjaan
- Uber and skill development & entrepreneur deptt Maharashtra came into agreement for providing job in next how many years? 5 years
- Boutros Ghali recently died was? Egyptian politician and Diplomat
- SECL subsidiary of coal Ind Ltd will set up largest washery of the country in which state?Chhatisgarh
- Housing n urban poverty alleviation ministry will construct 81757 houses for economically weaker section in how many states? 7 states
5th March reasoning Questions
1. Brendon McCullum hits fastest Century in 54 Balls against Australia.
2. Sanjay Gandhi National Park – Mumbai, Maharashtra
3. Bengaluru tops among state capitals in Swachh ranking
4. PM launches National Rurban Mission in Chhattisgarh.
5. The Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy (IIPE) has been established at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
6. Seven Sister states – Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura. Which one among the following is not in the seven sister states?
7. The world’s tallest idol of Lord Rishabhdeva, the first Teerthankar of Jains, carved out of a single rock at the twin pinnacled peak of Mangi Tungi – Nashik, Maharashtra
8. National Chess Championship 2015 winner – National Railways
9. Shri Jagmohan received Padma Awards in which field – Public Affairs
10. Cyclone Winston – Republic of Fiji
11. Bharat Parv was inaugurated in which state – Red Fort, New Delhi
12. Umberto Eco, who died recently from – Italy
13. Australian Open 2016 winner – Angelique Kerber
14. National Academy of Indian Railways – Vadodara Gujarat
15. S.S.Tarapore died recently – Economist
16. Anup Kumar related to – Kabaddi
17. Theme country of International Kolkata Book Fair – Bolivia
18. First aviation park – Gujarat
19. 23 April – World Book and Copyright Day.
20. Vienna is the capital of – Republic of Austria
21. Kwangmyongsong 4, or Shining Star 4 satellite belongs to which country – North Korea
22. Pranaav Danawade scores 1009 runs in how many balls?- 323
23. ‘Playing It My Way’ entering the Limca Book of Records for an adult hardback across both fiction and non-fiction categories with 1,50,289 copies
24. ‘Make in India’ week participants -Prime Minster Sweden, Finland
25. Name of the institution in where Ayurvedic drug BGR-34 made – CSIR
26. IMF Chief – Christine Lagarde
27. US launches anti-dumping probe on tyres from India, Sri Lanka
28. Winner of 61st National School Athletics Championship – Kerala
29. India’s population to surpasses China’s by which year – 2022
30. Reliance Group Chairman Anil Ambani announced the establishment of Dhirubhai Ambani Centre for Innovation and Research in Aerospace at Whitefield in Bengaluru.
1. Which one of the following is not the operating system? lotus 123
2. Which device is used in computer made of magnetic plates is called – Hard Disk
3. 1000MB = 1 GB
4. Smallest Memory Unit – Byte
5. Java is an example of
6. Which of the following is listed in order from smallest to largest? KB MB GB TB
33 total views, 2 views today