LIC AAO 6th Mar Asked Questions that are asked in 06-03-2016 1st Shift exam was here. The Life Insurance Corporation India Assistant Administrative Officer Exam Question Papers is here to download. The candidates who were appearing or going to appear for LIC Exam for AAO Post can check the Frequently asked questions & cut off marks & review etc. from our website. Candidates can also get it from the official site.
LIC AAO 6th Mar Asked Questions 6th March 2016 1st Session
The candidates who had appeared for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Exam for Morning Shift 6th Mar 2016 are available here. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has conducted the LIC AAO Generalist & CA Exam on 5th, 6th & 13th March 2016. The candidates who had applied for this recruitment had received the Call Letters from his authorities. Those candidates had attended for the LIC Online AAO Exam on 6th Mar 2016 at various pre-arranged exam centers. The aspirants who are appearing for Assistant Administrative Officer Exam can check these questions & get the good score.
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Questions
The LIC stands for Life Insurance Corporation of India has released a notification 700 vacancies Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) posts. The candidates who completed graduation in search for Government Jobs or LIC Careers had applied for this jobs. Eligible aspirants who are interested in LIC Jobs had utilized this recruitment opportunity. Applicants will be selected based upon their performance in the Written Test & Personal Interview. Candidates who are appearing for the AAO Exam can check the LIC AAO Exam Syllabus & Pattern, Previous Papers, Study Material, Preparation Tips, LIC AAO Admit Card 2016, etc. in our www.wingovtjobs.com website.
6th MAR LIC AAO 2016 Morning Shift Questions
Are u looking for LIC AAO frequently asked questions & Previous Year Question Papers?. The wingovtjobs.com is the right place to get Latest information regarding Assistant Administrative Officer Exam. Here we updated the LIC AAO 6th Mar Asked Questions for all subjects like reasoning, GK, Aptitude. Aspirants can check these Licindia AAO Asked Questions & prepare well for the exam.
March 6th LIC AAO 1st Slot Exam Questions
The exam is conducted in online mode. The exam will be in objective type, i.e., multiple choice type question are asked. The duration of time for the written exam is 2 Hours. The exam is for total 300 Marks. The paper consists of five sections. They are Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Knowledge, Computer Knowledge & English. Each question consists of five options. There is negative marking of 1/4th for each question.
www.licindia.in Assistant Administrative Officer 6th Mar Mrng Slot Arthematic / Quantitative / GK/ English / Computer Knowledge Questions
Name of the Organization: Life Insurance Corporation of India.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Administrative Officer.
Total Vacancies: 700.
Exam Date: 6,6,13/03/2016
Official Website: www.licindia.in
6th Mar 1st Slot LICIndia AAO Reasoning Asked Questions for 6th March
licindia.in Assistant Administrative Officer Asked English Questions
6th March Reasoning Questions
6th March GK Asked Questions
- How many copies of Sachin Tendulkar’s autobiography ‘Playing It My Way’ have been sold so far? – 1,50,289
- Brendon McCullum’s hundred came from 54 balls against which country – Australia
- In which state Indira Gandhi Wildlife Sanctuary and National Park is located? – Tamil Nadu
- Prime ministers of which countries attended Make in India Summit, which was held in Mumbai? – Sweden, Finland and Lithuania, and the Deputy Premier of Poland
- Recently, Prime Minister Modi approved ‘Make in India’ in which state – Chhattisgarh
- Cleanest capital in India – Bengaluru
- Vienna is the capital of – Austria
- Where is Sanjay Gandhi National Park is located – Maharashtra
- Pranaav Danawade scores 1009 runs in how many balls?- 323
- First aviation park is located in which state – Gujarat
- BGR-34 Diabetes Medicine was launched by – CSIR
- April 23 is being celebrated as – World Book Day
- Cancer Awareness Day – February 4
- Theme country of Kolkata Book Fair – France
- India’s population is anticipated to surpasses China’s population by which year – 2022 (According to the UN)
- Anup Kumar is related to which sport – Kabaddi
- Italy’s author who died recently – Umberto Eco
- S.S.Tarapore died who is he ? – Retired from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as deputy governor
- Christine Madeleine Odette Lagarde is the Chief of – IMF
- Bharat Parv was inaugurated in which state – New Delhi
- 2015 Australian Open Winner – Novak Djokovic (Men) & Serena Williams (Women)
- Shri Jagmohan received Padma Awards in which field – Public Affairs
- Winner of National Chess Championship 2015 – Railways
- Kwangmyongsong 4, or Shining Star 4 satellite belongs to which country – North Korea
- Recently, which cyclone hit Fiji – Cyclone Winston
- Rail university is located at? Vadodara
14 total views, 1 views today