LDB Field Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern is given here. Download Land Development Bank Bihar Field Officer Syllabus along with the LDB Bihar Field Officer Exam Pattern & also LDB Bihar Previous Year Question Papers.
LDB Field Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
Candidates who are searching for the Multi-State Co-operative Land Development Bank Bihar Syllabus have come to the right website. Here we are providing the complete info regarding MSCLDB Bihar Syllabus along with the Field Officer Exam Pattern. You need to check the exam pattern carefully to start your preparation for the LDB Exam 2016. We have given all the details such as Duration, Selection Process, No of Marks, No of Questions, etc in the tabular form below. Check the Exam Pattern clearly so as to get an idea about the exam plan. Prepare well according to the Land Development Bank Bihar Exam Pattern to score good marks in the Exam. All the Best.
Land Development Bank Bihar Field Officer Syllabus 2016
Multi-State Co-operative Land Development Bank has issued a recruitment notification to fill 100 Field Officer Vacancies. Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join Multi-State Co-operative Land Development Bank as a Field Officer is required to register for the Recruitment Process. Eligible candidates will have to apply to Land Development Bank Recruitment 2016 after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations, interview and provisional allotment, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes. The online registration starts from 17/04/2016. The last date to apply for MSCLDB Bihar Recruitment 2016 is 15th May 2016. For more info visit www.ldb.bih.nic.in.
Details about LDB Bihar Field Officer Syllabi & Exam Pattern Download
Name of the Organization: Multi-State Cooperative Land Development Bank.
No of Vacancies: 100 Posts.
Name of the Post: Field Officer.
Location: Bihar & Jharkhand.
Official Website: www.ldb.bih.nic.in / www.ldb.hiring.org.in
LDB Bihar Field Officer Exam Pattern 2016
The Schedule of the Written Examination is given below:
- The Written Examination will be held in one phase followed by Interview and Short Writing Skill Test.
- There will be a penalty of 1/4th or 0.25 Marks for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score of 30 Marks in written examination and also a minimum total score, to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
|S.No||Subject||No of Questions||Maximum
|1.||English Language||25||25 Marks||90 Minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||25||25 Marks|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||25||25 Marks|
|4.||General Awareness + Computer Knowledge||25||25 Marks|
Multi-State Co-operative Land Development Bank Bihar Field Officer Syllabus
Land Development Bank Bihar Syllabus for English Language
- Spot the error.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence structure.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- One word substitutions.
- Cloze passage.
- Comprehension passage etc.
LDB Field Officer Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Problems on Ages.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Problems on Trains.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Distance.
- Mixtures & Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations etc.
MSCLDB Bihar Syllabus for Reasoning Ability
- Spatial Orientation.
- Space Visualization.
- Problem Solving.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Figural Classification.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Statement Conclusion etc.
Land Development Bank Syllabus for General Awareness
- History – India.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- General Science.
- Books & Authors.
- Countries, Capitals & Currencies.
- Science & Technology.
- Current Affairs – National & International etc.
LDB Bihar Field Officer Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
- Basics of Computer.
- Basic Computer Terminology.
- Uses of Computer.
- Computer tools.
- History of Computer.
- Network Basics.
- Computer hardware parts and Controls.
- Important parts of Computer – CPU, Input Device, Output Device.
- MS Office.
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Document Searching.
- Basic internet knowledge and protocols.
- Website Surfing.
- Internet Usage.
LDB Bihar Previous Papers
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
123 total views, 1 views today