Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council, Leh invites applications from the eligible candidates through an official notification of LAHDC Recruitment 2016. The candidates who are searching for the State Government Jobs can apply for these posts. LAHDC has planned to recruit the eligible candidates of Jammu & Kashmir state on contractual basis under the Integrated Child Protection Scheme (ICPS). Job hunters can rely on our blog for the regular updates on the Government jobs and job details. The interested candidates for LAHDC Recruitment can visit the official website www.leh.nic.in for the recruitment details. Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council will appoint the selected candidates in each of the Districts according to the requirements. The closing date to submit the applications for LAHDC Job Vacancies is 20.10.2016 till 03:00 PM.
LAHDC Recruitment 2016
LAHDC Recruitment 2016 notification has been released on 29.09.2016. The Recruitment by LAHDC Leh provides the best opportunity to the citizens of Jammu & Kashmir to work for the cause of children. Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council requires the dedicated professionals to work in various districts of Jammu & Kashmir for the ICPS. The contenders will get the LAHDC recruitment details such as Educational Qualification, Designation, Pay Scale, etc. through our website. The aspirants shall go through the LAHDC Recruitment details thoroughly by visiting www.leh.nic.in to avoid any confusions. Duly filled application forms with relevant documents shall reach the office of District Social Welfare Officer before 20.10.2016 before 3 pm.
Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council Vacancy Details
Board Name: Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Total No. of Posts: 286 Posts.
Post wise Details:
- Assistant cum Data Entry Operator (Juvenile Justice Board & Child Welfare Committee) – 44 Posts.
- Protection Officer (Institutional Care) – 22 Posts.
- Protection Officer (Non-Institutional Care) – 22 Posts.
- Legal cum Probationary Officer – 22 Posts.
- Counselor – 22 Posts.
- Social Worker – 44 Posts.
- Accountant – 22 Posts.
- Data Analyst – 22 Posts.
- Assistant cum Data Entry Operator – 22 Posts.
- Outreach Worker – 44 Posts.
Apply Mode: Offline.
Application Fee: No Fee.
- Educational Qualification Merit Basis.
- Typing Test.
- Oral Interview.
Job Category: State Govt Job.
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir.
- Post 1: Rs.9000/- per month.
- Posts 2,3,4: Rs.21,000/- per month.
- Posts 5,6,7,8: Rs.14,000/- per month.
- Post 9: Rs.10,000/- per month.
- Post 10:Rs.8,000/- per month.
Official Website: www.leh.nic.in.
LAHDC Integrated Child Protection Scheme Job Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum 18 Years.
- Open Merit: 40 Years.
- SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC: 43 Years.
- Physically Challenged Candidates: 42 Years.
- Ex-Serviceman: 48 Years.
- Government Service/Contractual Employees: 40 Years.
- For Posts 5, 6, 7, 8, 9: Graduation from a recognized University.
- For Posts 2, 3: Post Graduation from a recognized University.
- Post 1, 9: Graduation in Computer Applications/Sciences with typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- For Post 3: LLB from a recognized University.
- For Post 10: Matric Pass and Max 10+2 from J&K State Board of School Education/CBSE or recognized Institution.
Important dates of LAHDC ICPS Recruitment for Various Posts
Notification Issue Date: 29.09.2016.
Application Receipt Last Date: 20.10.2016 before 03:00 pm.
Application Process for LAHDC Recruitment 2016
- Download the LAHDC Application Form from the official website www.leh.nic.in under the Recruitment tab.
- Fill all your details in the application.
- Fill separate application forms for different category posts for which you want to apply.
- Affix your latest passport size color photograph attested in the space provided on the application form.
- Put your signature in the space mentioned in the application form.
- Attach all the documents prescribed in the Official Notification along with the filled Application form.
- Submit the application form along with the documents to the Office of District Social Welfare Officer of the concerned district before 20th of October, 2016 till 3 pm.
13 total views, 1 views today