KPSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2016 Notification has issued recently on 16th November 2016. The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released an official notification for 526 Stenographer and Typist vacancies. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Karnataka Government Jobs can utilize this opportunity as soon as possible. The Eligible and Interested applicants can apply for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016 through Online. The Submission of KPSC Typist Online applications starts from 16th November 2016 to 15th December 2016. For Latest Govt Jobs Recruitment advt updates, aspirants need to refer our website regularly.
KPSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2016
The Karnataka Public Service Commission has invited online applications to fill up 526 vacancies from eligible applicants. Interested competitors can apply for Karnataka PSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 at KPSC official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. The Complete details of KPSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2016 such as Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Pay Scale, and Online Application steps, etc., are explicitly discussed below.
KPSC Recruitment 2016 – 526 Typist and Stenographer Jobs Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts: Stenographer and Typist Posts.
No of Vacancies: 526 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
Karnataka PSC Typist Recruitment 2016 – Brief Details
Board Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC).
Total No. of vacancies: 526 Posts.
Type of Job: State Government Job.
Name of the Posts: Stenographer and Typist posts
Application Mode: Online.
Employment Location: Karnataka.
GPSSB Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Application Fee for KPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016
Job seekers should pay the application fee of KPSC Stenographer Typist Recruitment 2016 through e-Payment Post Offices only.
- For General/ Category 2 (A), 2 (B), 3(A), 3 (B) candidates: Rs. 300/-.
- For SC/ ST/ Category–1/ PH candidates: Rs. 25/-.
Selection Process for KPSC Typist Recruitment 2016
Applicants who applied for KPSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2016 will be shortlisted based on the performance in the following selections rounds
- Written Exam.
Important Dates of Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016
- Advt Release Date: 16th November 2016.
- Starting Date of Online Application Process: 16th November 2016.
- Closing Date of Online Application Process: 15th December 2016.
- Last Date for payment of Application fee: 16th December 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnatak PSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2016
Interested applicants should check their eligibility before going to apply for KPSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2016.
Educational Qualification for KPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016
- Typist: Candidates should Pass Pre-University Education (PUC) / Diploma in Commercial Practice with pass senior grade typing test or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Stenographer: Applicants must have completed Pre-University Education (PUC) or Diploma in Commercial Practice with pass Stenography and Typing test in Kannada or equivalent.
Age Limit for KPSC Typist Recruitment 2016
Competitors must have the age limits as follows to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2016.
- UR Category candidates: 35 Years.
- 2A/2B/3A/3B Category Applicants: 38 Years.
- SC/ST Category Aspirants: 40 Years.
Pay Scale for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016
Selected Candidates of KPSC Typist Recruitment 2016-17 will get the Pay Scale as following.
- For Typist: Rs. 11600/- to Rs. 21000/-.
- For Stenographer: Rs. 14450/- to Rs. 26700/-.
Online Application Process for KPSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2016
- Visit KPSC official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Download & Read the KPSC Typist Notification Pdf.
- Click on Apply Online for KPSC Recruitment 2016 link.
- Fill marked fields with correct information.
- Upload scanned documents & Make payment.
- Then Submit the KPSC Steno Typist Application form.
- Download & Print it for further purpose.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
100 total views, 1 views today