Check the Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC ACF Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern for Assistant Conservator of Forests Posts. Download kpsc.kar.nic.in Previous Year Papers, Study Material.
Karnataka PSC Asst Conservator of Forests Syllabus Pdf
Candidates can view the detailed KPSC ACF Syllabus 2016 is available here. Aspirants those who are searching for Karnataka PSC Asst Conservator of Forests Exam Pattern & Syllabus have reached the right place. Those who are interested in working for Karnataka Government Jobs can apply to the Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. We are providing the complete KPSC ACF Syllabus 2016 here for the guidance of the candidates. Skilled & Talented aspirants who are aiming to crack this KPSC Exam can make use of our Karnataka PSC Assistant Conservator of Forests Syllabus & Exam Pattern given below. Candidates can prepare thoroughly by following our KPSC Asst Conservator of Forests Syllabus 2016, KPSC Previous Papers Pdf given below. Aspirants prepare well & All the Best 🙂
Details about KPSC Recruitment, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission.
No of Posts: 25.
Name of the Post: Assistant Conservator of Forests (ACF).
Job Location: Karnataka.
KPSC Official website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016
Karnataka PSC Exam Pattern for Assistant Conservator of Forests
The Selection Process for KPSC Asst Conservator of Forests consists of Preliminary & Mains Exam.
- The Preliminary Exam consists of Two Parts for 100 Marks with 2 Hours duration.
|Paper||Exam Type||Subjects||No of Questions||Duration|
|General Knowledge||100 Questions||2 Hours|
|Paper-II||Aptitude Test||100 Questions||2 Hours|
- The Main Exam consists of Kannada, English & 2 Forestry Papers which are restricted to B.Sc(Forestry) Graduates Only & other optional papers for other graduates.
|Subjects||No of Questions||Duration|
|Kannada||100 Questions||2 Hours|
|English||100 Questions||2 Hours|
(Option to select Forestry Paper‐I & II is restricted to B.Sc, (Forestry) graduates only)
- Forestry Paper-I
- Forestry Paper-II
The Other Topics are as follows:
|1.||Botany||Botany Syllabus Pdf|
|2.||Zoology||Zoology Syllabus Pdf|
|3.||Mathematics||Mathematics Syllabus Pdf|
|4.||Chemistry||Chemistry Syllabus Pdf|
|5.||Physics||Physics Syllabus Pdf|
|6.||Agriculture||Agriculture Syllabus Pdf|
|7.||Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering Syllabus|
& Veterinary Science
Download KPSC ACF Syllabus 2016 @ kpsc.kar.nic.in
Check the detailed KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forests Syllabus given below for GK & Aptitude Test. We have also provided the mains exam pattern & complete syllabus in the Pdfs enclosed below. View the Pdfs to know about the complete syllabus.
KPSC ACF Syllabus for General Knowledge
|1.||Current Events||30 Marks||2 Hours|
|2.||History of India||20 Marks|
|3.||Indian and World Geography||15 Marks|
|4.||Indian Polity||10 Marks|
|5.||Indian Economy||10 Marks|
|6.||General Science||15 Marks|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
KPSC ACF Syllabus for Aptitude Test
|1.||Numerical Ability||30 Marks||2 Hours|
|2.||Verbal & Non-Verbal Ability||15 Marks|
|3.||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||20 Marks|
|5.||Science Aptitude||20 Marks|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
Numerical Ability Syllabus
- Basic Arithmetic.
- The speed of Calculation.
- Number Systems.
- Profit and Loss.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Time & Work.
- Speed & Distance.
- Heights and Distances.
Verbal & Non-Verbal Ability
- Letters and Symbols as Words.
- Analysis of Relationship between Groups of Letters or Words.
- Completing Series or Order of Letters.
- Word Analogy.
- Finding Odd Man Out.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Shapes and Patterns.
- Arranging Shapes or designs into associated Groups.
- Finding out Odd Man and Completing the Sequence.
Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- Application of Logic and making Judgments in given situations.
- General Reasoning and determination of the validity of an inference from a statement, based on some given parameters.
- Elementary Statistics such as Mean, Median, Mode.
- Making deductions from pie and bar charts.
- Fundamentals of Physics.
- Environment and their application in day to day life.
145 total views, 12 views today