KPCL Recruitment 2016 notification has been released recently. Karnataka Power Corporation Limited invites Online Applications from the eligible candidates to recruit 85 candidates for the post of Boiler Attendant Grade II position. Job hunters searching for the Latest Government Jobs can apply for these posts. The job aspirants can also visit the official website www.karnatakapower.com for further details. Our blog also provides you with the regular updates of the recruitment details. The Online Application for KPCL 2016 Recruitment closing date is 24.10.2016.
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited released an official notification for the recruitment of Boiler Attendant for its Raichur and Bellary Thermal Power Stations. There are 85 Boiler Attendant KPCL vacancies, out of which 68 are under Reservation for Hyderabad Karnataka region and 17 are under other than Hyderabad Karnataka region. Karnataka Power corporation Ltd accepts only Online Applications for the recruitment of Boiler Attendant positions. KPCL Job Aspirants shall visit the official website www.karnatakapower.com to apply online. KPCL Boiler Attendant Online Application website will be active between 29.09.12016 and 24.10.2016 upto 5 pm.
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL).
Name of the Post: Boiler Attendant (Grade II).
No. of Posts: 85 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
- For Unreserved Category: Rs.200/- plus Postal Service charges of Rs.15/-.
- For SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates: Rs.100/- plus Postal Service charges of Rs.15/-.
- Ex-Servicemen, Children of Defence Personnel killed/disabled and PWD Candidates: Nominal charges of Rs.50/-.
Selection Mode: Merit Basis (Document Verification).
Job Category: State Govt Job.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Pay Scale: Rs.9,540 – 27455/-.
Official Website: www.karnatakapower.com.
KPCL Boiler Attendant Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can apply Online for the post of Boiler Attendant in KPCL possessing the following eligibility criteria.
- The Applicants must have the Minimum age of 18 Years for all categories.
- The Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST/Cat-I is 40 Years, Other Backward Class is 38 Years, General Merit is 35 Years and Ex-Servicemen is 45 Years.
KPCL Boiler Attendant Position requires the following qualification and experience.
- SSLC/ equivalent (Regular Course).
- Boiler Attendant Grade-II Certificate of Competency test conducted by Govt. of Karnataka or Equivalent.
- 2 years’ experience in operation & maintenance of water tube boiler in a reputed industry.
Important Dates for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited 2016 Recruitment
Online Application Submission Last Date: 24.10.2016 upto 5:00 PM.
Fee Payment in Post Office Last Date: 26.10.2016 upto 3:00 PM.
Application Process for KPCL Recruitment 2016
The Procedure of Online Application for the post of Boiler Attendant in Karnataka Power Corporation Limited is given below.
- The aspirants can need to open the official website www.karnatakapower.com.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab and open the Online Application page.
- The candidates must fill all the genuine details in the Online Application Form else your candidature will be canceled in addition to legal action.
- After submitting the Online Application, a format of Fee challan is generated.
- Download the Fee Challan and pay the Application Fee in any computerized Post Office in the State of Karnataka.
- No other means of fee payment is entertained.
- The last date for Online Application is 24.10.2016 and Fee Payment is 26.10.2016.
16 total views, 1 views today