Are you searching for Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh? Here the recent KGMU Vacancies! Grab the chance Now by applying KGMU Recruitment 2017 as quickly as possible. A career Notification has been announced as KGMU Senior Resident Recruitment 2017 to fill the 129 Senior Resident and Junior Resident Vacancies. Through this Recruitment King George’s Medical University, Lucknow has invited the applications from eligible candidates through Offline Mode. Applicants need to send application forms by on before 21th December 2016. Bookmark our blog www.wingovtjobs.com for Latest Employment News 2016 regularly.
KGMU Senior Resident Recruitment 2016
The Government of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow has declared to notification for Senior Resident and Junior Resident Vacancies. Candidates who are applying for the KGMU Recruitment 2016 should know the eligibility details. Here we provided King George’s Medical University(KGMU) Notification details like Eligibility Criteria (Education Qualification, Age Limit), Number of Vacancies, Pay Scale, Mode of Selection, Application Fee. Aspirants can also refer official website www.kgmu.org for more information regarding the KGMU Senior Resident Recruitment 2016.
KGMU Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Senior Resident & Junior Resident Posts.
No of Vacancies – 129 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
KGMU Recruitment Notification 2016 – Overview
Organization Name: King George’s Medical University (KGMU).
Post Name: Senior Resident & Junior Resident.
No of Posts: 129 Posts.
Apply Mode: Offline / Walkin.
Job Location: Lucknow
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.kgmu.org
Application Fee – Aspirants need to pay the application fee through Online.
- Gen/OBC Category: Rs. 2000/-
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 1000/-
Selection Process – The selection of applicants will be based their performance in the Interview round which has conducted by King George’s Medical University (KGMU).
Pay Scale Details – King George’s Medical University (KGMU) will offer below pay scale for the finalized candidates of KGMU Senior and Junior Resident Jobs 2016.
- For Senior Resident Post: Rs. 15600 – Rs 39100/- Plus Rs. 6600 /- grade pay.
- For Junior Resident Post: Rs. 15600 – Rs 39100/- Plus 5400 /- grade pay.
Eligibility Criteria for KGMU Senior and Junior Resident Jobs 2016
- Senior Resident Post – Aspirants must have finished MBBS, MS, DM, M.Ch or its equivalent medical qualification.
- Junior Resident Post – Applicants should have completed MBBS from recognized University / Institute.
Candidates should have to satisfy age limit as per King George’s Medical University (KGMU) rules and regulations. Regarding Post Wise, Age Limit Candidates should check the KGMU Official Notification.
Important Dates for King George Medical University Recruitment 2016
- Starting Date To Fill the Online Application Form: 23-11-2016
- Closing Date To Sumit Hard Copy of Application Form: 21-12-2016
Instructions for Applying KGMU Senior and Jr Resident Online Application Form
- Candidates need to visit official website @ www.kgmu.org
- Find recruitment tab to download the application form.
- Fill the application form with your required details.
- Paste latest pass photo & sign below the paper.
- Now send to given address with required documents.
- The application has to reach office on or before the last date.
Send Envelope To Postal Address:
Gandhi Memorial and Associated Hospitals,
King George Medical University,
Lucknow – 226 003,
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
153 total views, 2 views today