Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 – 17 notification released recently. Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) declared a recruitment notification for filling up of 508 Vacancies of Work Supervisor, Accounts Officer, Junior Instructor, Driver and Radiographer, Lecturer, LDC and other vacancies. Interested and eligible Latest Government Jobs seekers who are looking for Government Jobs in Kerala are invited to apply online for KPSC Recruitment 2016 – 17.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 – 17
KPSC Online applications will be accepted through the the official website of www.keralapsc.gov.in. The final date to apply online for KPSC Jobs 2016 is 14/12/2016. Candidates can check KPSC Teaching and Non Teaching Vacancy details before applying for KPSC Recruitment 2016.
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk, Teacher, Ayah, Fireman and Other Jobs.
No of Vacancies: 508 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Lower Division Clerk/ Village Assistant: 74
- Last Grade Servant: 02
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher: 36
- Full Time Junior Language Teacher: 26
- Male Warden: 01
- Pharmacist Gr-II (Homoeo): 06
- Assistant Prison Officer (Male): 01
- Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion): 17
- Staff Nurse Grade-II: 05
- Security Assistant ( NCA Viswakarma): 01
- Syrang: 04
- Store Issuer Grade-II: 01
- Accounts Officer: 01
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Arabic: 22
- Higher Secondary School Teacher – Mathematics (NCA- ST): 13
- Vocational Teacher- Office Secretaryship: 04
- Veterinary Surgeon Grade-II: 01
- Junior Consultant (General Medicine): 01
- Ayah: 108
- Laboratory Assistant: 08
- ECG Technician Grade-II: 03
- Meter Reader / Spot Biller: 02
- Radiographer Grade II: 15
- Foreman (Trainee): 60
- Higher Secondary School Teacher – Economics: 12
- Depot Watcher / Reserve Watcher / Survey Lascars / TB Watchers/ Bunglow Watchers / Depot and Watch Station Watcher / Plantation Watchers / Maistries / Timber Supervisors / Tope Warden / Thana Watcher / Dispensary Attendant: 27
- Process Server: 06
- Computer Grade-II: 04
- Electrician: 01
- Printer: 01
- Male Warden: 03
- ECG Technician Grade-II: 04
- Motor Mechanic: 04
- Tradesman: 10
- Pharmacist (Homoeo): 02
- Civil Excise Officer (Trainee) Part II – Anticipated Vacancies
- Civil Excise Officer (Trainee) Part I – Anticipated Vacancies
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife: 02
- Peon / Peon Attender: 06
- Carpentry Instructor: 01
- Typist: 02
- Junior Instructor in Rattan work: 01
- Dental Mechanic Grade-II: 03
- Catalogue Assistant: 02
- Assistant Professor Pathology: 10
- Chief (Decentralized Planning): 01
Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification 2016 – Overview
Organization Name: Kerala Public Service Commission.
Post Name: Various.
No of Posts: 508 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Kerala.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
Refer the official notification advertisement for application fee details.
- Written Test.
Salary Details of KPSC Lower Division Clerk, Teacher, and Other Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – Rs. 19000/- to Rs. 43600/-.
- Fireman (Trainee): Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 45,800/-.
- Ayah: Rs. 16500/- to Rs. 35700/- for Kerala Ayah Jobs.
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher – Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 41,500/-
- Full Time Junior Language Teacher – Rs. 11,620/- to Rs. 20,240/-.
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs 2016-17
- Lower Division Clerk: SSLC Examination or any other equivalent qualification.
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher: Degree in Arabic conferred or any recognized Universities of Kerala.
- Fireman (Trainee): 10+2 or its equivalent Examination.
- Ayah: VII Standard Passed, Experience more than one year as “Ayah” of children from a Government Institution or any Institution registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860.
Candidates can refer KPSC Recruitment Notification for Educational Qualification Details.
- LDC: 18-50 years.
- Full Time Junior Language Teacher: 18-45 years.
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher: 18-43 years.
- Ayah: 18-41 years.
- Fireman (Trainee): 18-31 years.
Read Kerala PSC Teaching and Non Teaching Posts Recruitment advertisement for Age Limit and Age Relaxation details.
Important Dates for Kerala PSC Teaching and Non Teaching Recruitment 2016
- Kerala PSC Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs Commencement Date: Available Now.
- The last date to submit the Kerala PSC LDC Recruitment Application: 14th December 2016.
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Teacher Recruitment 2016
Candidates can apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 -17 through the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
KPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 – 17
88 total views, 1 views today