Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently issued. Karnataka Public Service Commission has published a Job Notification for the recruitment of 489 Posts. These 489 Vacancies are divided into Library Assistant, Hostel Warden, and Assistant Librarian Posts. KPSC Recruitment is the best opportunity for the Job Seekers who are looking for Government Jobs in Karnataka. Interested Aspirants can apply for the KPSC Hostel Warden Posts through Online on or before the last date i.e., 22nd November 2016. Unemployees who are searching for the Latest Government Jobs can visit our website www.wingovtjobs.com for the Jobs Updates.
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016
The Public Service Commission has constituted under the provision of the Constitution of India 18th May 1951. Karnataka Public Service Commission recently announced an advertisement for hiring the eligible contenders for the Posts of Library Assistant, Hostel Warden, and Assistant Librarian. The Application Forms for the Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016 are available from 22nd October 2016 on authorized Karnataka Public Service Commission web page, i.e., www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. For the more information like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection process, Application Fees, etc., refer below.
KPSC Assistant Librarian Recruitment 2016 – Overview
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission.
Name of the Posts: Library Assistant, Hostel Warden, and Assistant Librarian Posts.
Number of Posts: 489 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Starting Date: 22nd October 2016.
Last Date: 22nd November 2016.
Age Limit: As per the Notification.
Selection Process: Written Exam and Interview.
Karnataka PSC Jobs Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Library Assistant, Hostel Warden, and Assistant Librarian Posts.
Number of Vacancies: 489 Posts.
Post Wise Job Vacancy Details
- Library Assistant Posts: 35 Posts.
- Hostel Warden Posts: 443 Posts.
- Assistant Librarian Posts: 11 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for the KPSC Library Assistant Recruitment 2016
Interested Aspirants can check below for the details about Educational Qualification and Age Limits.
- Library Assistant Posts: Applicants passed in S.S.L.C with C.Lib.S.C or equivalent qualification J.O.C in Library Science.
- Hostel Warden Posts: Candidates must have a graduation degree from any recognized University/ Institution.
- Assistant Librarian Posts: Applicants should have P.U.C with library science diploma issued by the board of technical education.
- For Library Assistant/ Assistant Librarian Posts: Candidates Age limit between 18 Years and 45 Years.
- For Hostel Warden Posts: Candidates Age limit between 18 Years and 35 Years.
Pay Scale offered by the Karnataka PSC for each post was given below.
- Library Assistant Posts: Rs.12,500/- to Rs,24,000/-.
- Hostel Warden Posts: Rs.14,500/- to Rs.26,700/-.
- Assistant Librarian Posts: Rs.16,000/- to Rs.29,600/-.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 22nd October 2016.
- Last Date for Submitting the Online Application: 22nd November 2016.
- For General/ OBC Category: Rs.300/-.
- For SC/ST Category: Rs.25/-.
The selection of the candidates for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016 was based on the following rounds.
- Written Examination.
Procedure for applying KPSC Hostel Warden Vacancies 2016
- First, visit the KPSC Official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Search for the notification link of Assistant Librarian/ warden recruitment
- Click on the link.
- Read the details in the notification apparently.
- Eligible applicants press on the Link of “Apply Online”.
- Fill the details in the application form without any mistakes.
- Attach the necessary required documents.
- Press on submit button.
- Download and Take a printout of application form for future use.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
35 total views, 1 views today