Karnataka Panchayath Officer Syllabus 2016 along with the Exam Pattern are uploaded here. Applicants who are searching for the State government jobs can apply for the Karnataka Examination Authority Recruitment 2016 indeed. Moreover, KEA is inviting the applications for the 1624 vacancies of Panchayath Development Officer and Gram Panchayath Secretary Grade – I Posts. Further, this recruitment is the best chance for the applicants those who are waiting for the State Government jobs in Karnataka.
Karnataka Panchayath Officer Syllabus 2016
Karnataka Panchayath Officer Syllabus 2016 is mentioned in this article. The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has issued a Recruitment Notification to fill 1624 Vacancies of Panchayath Development Officer and Gram Panchayath Secretary Grade – I Posts indeed. Besides, KEA Panchayath Officer Syllabus is given here for the sake of Candidates who Preparing for the Exam. Candidates can click on the link to download KEA 2016 Panchayath Officer Syllabus, as well as, KEA Recruitment 2016 Details.
Karnataka Panchayath Officer Recruitment Details
Organisation Name: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)
Total No. of Posts: 1624 posts
Name of the Post: Panchayath Development Officer as well as Gram Panchayath Secretary Posts
Mode of Apply: Online
Job Location: Karnataka
Job Category: State Government
Official Website: www.kea.kar.nic.in
Last Date: 15th October 2016.
KEA Panchayath Officer Post Exam Pattern
In this section, we are providing the exam pattern details indeed. Moreover, Applicants those who have applied for the KEA job will be in search for the KEA Recruitment 2016 Panchayath Development Officer and Gram Panchayath Secretary Posts Syllabus as well as the Exam Pattern.
|S.No||Type of the Exam||Examination Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Multiple Choice||Paper-1||General Knowledge||100||200||2 hours|
|2.||Paper-2||Rural Development and Panchayat Raj||100||200||2 hours|
KEA Panchayath Officer Examination Syllabus
From this section, applicants can know the full details about the syllabus. Moreover, Applied candidates can download the syllabus pdf at free of cost from our site. In our web portal, we will provide all the information related to the state government jobs as well as central government jobs.
The article comes with Complete Syllabus Details, such as:
Karnataka Panchayath Officer Syllabus for General Knowledge
The section comes with different topics under General Knowledge, such as:
- Current events.
- General sciences.
- Indian society and its dynamics.
- Social sciences.
- Indian history.
- Indian constitution as well as Public Administration.
- Practical knowledge and mental ability. (SSLC Level)
- The Social and cultural history of Karnataka.
- Land reforms, besides social changes in Karnataka after independence.
- Karnataka’s economy: its strength as well as weakness; present status.
- Rural development, Panchayat Raj institutions and country co-operatives.
- The Role of science and technology for efficient administration of Karnataka.
- Besides, Environmental problems and the development issues of Karnataka.
Karnataka Panchayath Officer Syllabus for General English
Further, below are the different specific topics under English Section.
- English grammar.
- Ability to understand as well as comprehend English language and ability to discriminate between correct and incorrect usage.
KEA Panchayath Development as well as Gram Panchayath Secretary Syllabus For General Kannada
The section comes with different topics under General Kannada, such as:
- Kannada grammar.
- Ability to understand as well as comprehend Kannada language and ability to discriminate between correct and incorrect usage.
Karnataka Panchayath Officer Syllabus for Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Knowledge
Further, Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Knowledge area Contain different items.
- The Constitution Details of Grama Panchayat.
- Functions, Duties, and Powers of Grama Panchayats, Adhyaksha, and Upadhyaksha.
- The Staff of Grama Panchayats.
- Conversion of a smaller urban area or a transitional area and amalgamation.
- Taxes and Fees.
- Grants and Funds of Grama Panchayats.
- Financial Control and Audit.
- The Constitution Details of Taluk Panchayat.
- Inspection and Supervision.
- The Constitution Details of Zilla Panchayat.
- Special Rural Development Programmes.
Click the below link for further information regarding KEA Panchayath Officer Post Syllabus
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
87 total views, 1 views today