Download the Karnataka HC District Judge Syllabus 2016 and Exam Pattern here. Job Seekers can get the Important Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern regarding this recruitment on our website. Check the Karnataka High Court District Judge Previous Papers @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka High Court District Judge Syllabus 2016
Candidates who applied for Karnataka High Court Recruitment may have the doubt regarding the Syllabus and Exam Pattern. For those Aspirants we are providing the Complete information like KHC District Judge Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Un-Employed Candidates who are looking for Court Jobs can apply to this recruitment. For the Latest Employment Updates, you can also visit our website www.wingovtjobs.com. Not Only the Syllabus, but we also provide the complete information like Exam Pattern, Previous Papers, Admit cards and Results. Aspirants who applied for KHC Jobs can use the Karnataka High Court Judge Exam Pattern Pdf, which is attached below. Candidates are advised to view the Complete Karnataka HC District Judge syllabus as it is very helpful to the aspirants to qualify in this exam.
Brief Details About the Karnataka High Court Recruitment, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Name of the Organization: Karnataka High Court.
No. of Posts: 49.
Name of the Posts: District Judge.
Official Website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
Last Date: 30th June 2016.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Karnataka High Court District Judge Exam Pattern
Job Seekers who applied for KHC Exam may search for the Exam Pattern. And it is also essential to know the Exam Pattern for preparing well for the Exam. To help those candidates, we are providing the Complete Information regarding Karnataka High Court Exam Pattern. And This is the right website for the Job Aspirants who are interested and willing to do KHC Jobs. So Go through the Article carefully and should use the below pdfs for preparing the exam. The Exam Pattern is clearly given below.
- The Written Test will consist of Two Stages. One is Preliminary Exam, and the other is Main Exam.
- The Preliminary Exam consist of Objective Type Questions of 100 marks. The Total Time for this Exam is 1½ Hours.
- The Syllabi for this exam is of Three Parts.
- Part A: Civil Law.
- Part B: Criminal Law.
- Part C: General Knowledge.
- Aspirants who qualified in the Preliminary Exam are eligible for Main Exam.
- The Main Exam consists of Two Papers which are Civil Law and Criminal Law each of 3 Hours Time.
- After the Main Exam, the Viva Voice Test is conducted for 50 Marks.
|1.||Written Test||A||Civil Law||100 Marks||Objective|
(Test of Reasoning & Mental Ability)
|1.||Written Test||A||Civil Law||150 Marks||Objective|
Karnataka HC District Judge Syllabus 2016
After the Exam Pattern is known, Candidates may have the doubt regarding the Topics Covered in this Exam. We are providing the Detailed Information regarding the Karnataka High Court Exam Syllabus. Read the Article carefully and make use of the Pdfs, which are attached below. The Topics Covered in this Karnataka HC District Judge Syllabus is Given Below.
- Civil Law.
- Criminal Law.
- General Knowledge (Test of Reasoning and Mental Aptitude)
Topics Covered Civil Law of Karnataka High Court Exam Syllabus 2016
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981.
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Specific Relief Act, 1963.
- Indian Constitution and
- Karnataka Rent Act, 1999.
Karnataka High Cout Judge Exam Syllabus for Criminal Law
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- Indian Penal Code, 1860 and
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
Karnataka HC District Judge Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Awards and Honors.
- Indian Constitution.
- Important Days.
- Books and Authors.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
KHC Exam Syllabus for Reasoning
- Puzzle Test.
- Alphabet Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Eligibility Test.
- Theme Detection.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Series Completion.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
Karnataka High Court Aptitude Syllabus
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fraction.
- Highest common factor.
- Lowest Common Multiple.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Simple interest.
- Compound interest.
- Time and Work.
- Time and Distance.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions.
- Miscellaneous etc.
We have given the General Topics covered in this Karnataka HC Syllabus. For more information visit the Official Website. Be in Touch With Us for more Latest Government Job Updates.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
222 total views, 2 views today