Kamdhenu University Recruitment 2016 notification has been released recently. KU Gujarat invites online applications from the interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Teaching and Non Teaching faculties. The aspirants of the Latest Government Jobs can apply for theses posts. Kamdhenu University released an official notification to fill up the vacancies of Director, Registrar, Dy Engineer, Officer, Professor, Associate and Asst Professor in the disciplines of Veterinary, Dairy, and Fisheries. Our site provides the KU Recruitment details like the number of posts, eligibility, vacancy details, etc. Also, the candidates can get the full recruitment details from the official website www.ku-guj.org. The last date for KU Recruitment online application is 05.11.2016.
Kamdhenu University Recruitment 2016
Kamdhenu University was established by the Government of Gujarat for the development of Veterinary and Animal Sciences in addition to Dairy Science and Fisheries. The University invites applications from the eligible candidates for the posts of Faculty and Non-Faculty jobs. KU 2016 Recruitment is an excellent opportunity for the candidates with background of Dairy and Aquaculture disciplines. The candidates can get the KU Recruitment details like eligibility, designation, pay scale, etc through our website. However, the official website www.ku-guj.org also helps the applicants for clear information. The closing date for KU Online Application is 05.11.2016 and the hard copy of the application shall reach the University on or before 19.11.2016.
KU Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Kamdhenu University.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Total No. of Posts: 25 Posts.
Post wise Details:
- Associate Director of Research or Associate Director of Extension Education: 03 Posts.
- Associate Professor: 08 Posts.
- Assistant Professor: 11 Posts.
- Registrar: 01 Post.
- Deputy Engineer: 01 Post.
- Account / Audit Officer: 01 Post.
Job Location: Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
Job Category: State Govt Job.
Apply Mode: Online.
- General and OBC Category: Rs.1000/-.
- SC/ST/SEBC/PH: Rs.250/-.
- For Associate Director of Research or Associate Director of Extension Education: Rs.37400 – 67000+ AGP.
- For Associate Professor, Assistant Professor & Registrar: Rs.15600-39100 + AGP.
- Deputy Engineer & Account/Audit Officer: Rs.9300-34800 + GP.
Selection Mode: Interview.
Official Website: www.ku-guj.org.
Kamdhenu University Faculty Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Associate Director of Research or Associate Director of Extension Education: 55 Years.
- Associate Professor: 45 Years.
- Assistant Professor: 35 Years.
- Registrar: 50 Years.
- Deputy Engineer: 45 Years.
- Account / Audit Officer: 35 Years.
- Associate Director of Research or Associate Director of Extension Education: An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/relevant discipline.
- Associate Professor: A Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/relevant disciplines.
- Assistant Professor: Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject of the concerned faculty from an Indian University.
- Registrar: A Master degree in Veterinary and allied sciences.
- Deputy Engineer:A second-class Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Account / Audit Officer: Graduate in commerce and / or Chartered Accountant.
Important Dates of KU Gujarat Recruitment
Display of Advertisement: 04.10.2016 to 05.11.2016.
Online submission of Application: 04.10.2016 to 05.11.2016.
Fee Payment Last Date: 03.11.2016.
Receipt of Application Hardcopy: 19.11.2016.
Application Process for Kamdhenu University Recruitment 2016
- Visit the official website www.ku-guj.org.
- Click on the KU Recruitment 2016 official Advertisement.
- Read the instructions and eligibility criteria properly before filling the application online.
- Click on the post you are going to apply by clicking Apply Online.
- Enter the details without keeping any section empty.
- Submit the application form and pay the application fee through HDFC bank challan or Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Print the submitted application form and send it with relevant document copies, so that it reaches to the following address on or before 19.11.2016.
Karmayogi Bhavan, Block-1, B1-wing,
4th Floor, Room No. 414, Sector10-A,
12 total views, 2 views today