JPSC FSO Syllabus 2016
JPSC FSO Syllabus 2016 is available on our wingovtjobs.com website. Eligible Applicants who are willing to work for Government jobs in Jharkhand can apply for these Food Safety Officer posts released under Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2016. There are 24 vacant positions according to the advertisement. Candidates who are searching for the JPSC FSO Syllabus have reached the right site. We are providing the complete details regarding Jharkhand PSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016. JPSC FSO Previous Papers Pdf is also enclosed below for the guidance of the candidates. Applicants can prepare well by following the JPSC FSO Syllabus & Jharkhand PSC Food Safety Officer Previous Papers.
Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2016 – 24 Food Safety Officer Posts
Jharkhand Public Service Commission has recently released a notification to recruit for 24 Food Safety Officer Posts. Candidates who possess Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a Recognized University are eligible to apply for these posts. The age limit of the applicants should be between 21 to 35 years as on 01.08.2015. The selection process consists of Written Test & Interview. Interested Candidates may apply through Online mode from the official website www.jpsc.gov.in from 02.02.2016. The last date to apply for JPSC FSO Recruitment 2016 is 16th February 2016.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission – JPSC – www.jpsc.gov.in
JPSC is referred as Jharkhand Public Service Commission. The Jharkhand State was formed on 15th November 2000 by carving out 18 districts of Bihar. The Jharkhand Public Service Commission JPSC was constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of India by the Governor of Jharkhand. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the state. The main objective of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is to conduct written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state. The official website of JPSC is www.jpsc.gov.in.
Details about Jharkhand PSC Food Safety Officer Exam 2016
Name of the Organization: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC).
No of Posts: 24 posts.
Name of the Post: Food Safety Officer.
Job Location: Jharkhand.
Official Website: www.jpsc.gov.in
Jharkhand PSC Food Safety Officer Exam Pattern 2016
|1.||Written Test||I||100 Marks||2 Hours|
|II||100 Marks||2 Hours|
JPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2016 – www.jpsc.gov.in
- Introduction to Nutrition.
- Food Microbiology.
- Nutrients – Proteins, Carbohydrates, Fat, Vitamins, and Minerals.
- Functions, Requirements, Food Sources and Deficiency.
- Assessment of Nutritional Status – Biochemical, Anthropometry, Clinical and Diet Surveys.
- Food Processing, Types of Processing Methods.
- Health and Public Health.
- Preservation of different types of foods.
- Food spoilage – Types & Role of Micro-Organisms.
- Factors influencing Spoilage & Prevention of Food Spoilage.
- General methods of food preservation and food processing.
- Food born hazards of microbial origin, types, bacterial infections, and intoxications.
- Food Hazards of natural origin – seafood toxins, biogenic amines, alkaloids, phenolic compounds, protease inhibitors, phytates.
- Product Development: Criteria for Selection of raw materials, sensory evaluation, objective evaluation, standardization, labeling.
- Food Laws and Regulations – Essential Commodities Act.
- Standards of Weights and Measures Act.
- Export and Quality Control.
- Bureau of Indian Standards.
- Prevention of Food Adulteration Act – Food Additives and Contaminants.
- Food Colours Flavouring Agents.
- Sweeteners, Preservatives, Antioxidants, Emulsifying and Stabilizing Agents, Antimicrobial Substances.
- Indirect Additives, Residues, Contaminants & Adulterants, Pesticide Residues, Contaminants from Packaging Material, Metallic Contaminants, Adulterants Irradiated Food, Genetically Modified Food.
- Sampling Procedures for Conducting Surveys and Quality Control.
- Occupational Health – Health of workers in Industries safety measures, Occupational Diseases.
- Hygiene and sanitation in the food sector, pest control measures, Garbage and Sewage Disposal, Water Sources, purification.
- Hazards Analysis & Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- International Organizations – FAO (Food & Agriculture Organization).
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- WHO (World Health Organization).
- Codex Alimentarius, ISO, WTO.
- National Organizations – ICMR, ICAR, Council for Social Welfare, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- Programmed to Eradicate Malnutrition.
- Food Safety & Standards Act, 2006.
- Improve the Health Status of people in India.
- Food Safety & Standards Rules & Regulation, 2011 etc.
Click below to view JPSC FSO Recruitment, Syllabus, Previous Papers, etc.
110 total views, 5 views today