JET Lekhpal Recruitment Notification for 1535 Clerk Accountant Posts is released on 12th March 2016. Various posts like Lekhapal, Accounts Officer, and Clerk posts are announced in the JET Lekhpal Recruitment notification 2016. Interested candidates can apply for the JET Vacancies through the website www.jetexam.in.
JET Lekhpal Recruitment 2016 for 1535 Grade III Clerk Posts – Apply Online
JET is a centralized exam which provides recruitment solutions for different sectors and departments in India. Candidates who want to do Government jobs can use this opportunity to fulfill their dream. Interested Aspirants can apply to Joint Employment Test Lekhapal Grade III posts through online from the website www.jetexam.in. The vacancy details, eligibility, selection process, mode of application are mentioned below. No other modes of Applications are accepted by JET Lekhpal Recruitment 2016.The last date for applying to the JET posts is 30th May 2016.
JET Recruitment 2016 Grade III Lekhpal Vacancy Details
Name of the Organisation: JET.
Total number of Vacancies: 1535 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Account Officer.
Job Type: Government Job.
Job Location: Across India.
Mode of Applying: Online.
Official website: www.jetexam.in
Joint Employment Test Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Age limit: Aspirants who are going to apply for the JET Accountant Grade III vacancies in JET should have the age in between 20 – 37 years(for general category). Candidates who fall under Reserved Categories 40 years is the age limit for applying Joint Employment Test Grade III posts.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants who are interested in JET vacancies should possess Diploma or Graduation Degree from a Recognised University.
Application Fee: Aspirants who are applying for JET Lekhpal Recruitment 2016 should pay the application fee depending on the category. Rs 600/- have to be paid by the General candidates. Aspirants who fall under SC/ST should pay Rs 450/- for JET Exam.
Selection Process For JET Recruitment 2016: Eligible Candidates who applied for the Grade III Lekhapal Jobs should qualify in the online Examination conducted by the JET Recruitment Board. Based on the JET Clerk Exam shortlisting of the candidates will be done. The shortlisted aspirants are placed in their respective positions by the Joint Employment Test Committee.
How to Apply for JET Lekhapal Recruitment 2016:
- Visit the official website with URL www.jetexam.in.
- Click on vacancies.
- Read the JET Lekhpal Recruitment Official Notification carefully.
- Then click on Apply.
- If you are a new user, then fill all the details.
- Click on Register for the exam.
- Then you will be registered.
- After successful Registration fill the online application without any mistakes.
- Make the online payment depending on your category.
- Click on submit.
- The starting date for applying Joint Employment Test Recruitment vacancies is 12th March 2016.
- The last date for submitting online applications is 30/5/2016. The link will become inactive on 30th of May 2016. So interested candidates are advised to submit the applications before the due date.
JET Lekhpal Exam Admit Card 2016
Eligible candidates who applied for the JET Lekhpal Recruitment 2016 will receive the admit card from JET Recruitment Board. All the details like date, time, and venue of the exam are given in the admit card. Candidate should take the admit card and reach the examination center before the reporting time. Aspirants who are unable to produce the Admit card at the time of exam will not be allowed for the examination.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
305 total views, 2 views today