Jammu University Recruitment 2017 Notification has released for DEO, Jr Engineer, JU Assistant Jobs & Other Posts. The University of Jammu has published this announcement for 50 Non Teaching Vacancies in Various Disciplines. Interested contenders those who are eligible can apply for University of Jammu jobs through Offline. The Latest Government Jobs Seekers who wish to apply for this Jammu University AE Recruitment 2017 can submit Offline Application on or before the last date 10th January 2017.
Jammu University Recruitment 2017
The Jammu University Non Teaching Recruitment 2017 notification released in the month of December 2016. The University of Jammu is inviting offline applications from eligible candidates to fill DEO & Junior Engineer vacancy. Here we provided complete information about Jammu University Non Teaching Jobs from official Notification. So, you need to check the Jammu University Jobs eligibility criteria before applying for Jammu University vacancies. Job Hunters those who are looking latest Government Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir can find on our blog.
Jammu University Jobs Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Non Teaching Posts
No of Vacancies – 50 Vacancies
University of Jammu Recruitment – Post Wise Vacancies
|1.||Data Entry Operator||08|
|2.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||03|
Jammu University Non Teaching Recruitment 2017 Details
Organization Name: Jammu University
Post Name: Non Teaching Posts
No of Posts:50 Posts
Apply Mode: Offline
Job Location: Jammu
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Official Website: www.jammuuniversity.in
Application Fee: The Applicants have to pay the application fee to apply for the Jammu University Recruitment 2017.
- Posts with S.No 1 and 2: Rs. 1210/-.
- Remaining Posts: Rs. 730/-.
Mode of Selection: Candidates applying for Jammu University JE Jobs and Other Posts will get selected based on their merit performance in the below rounds.
- Written Examination.
- Skill Test.
Salary Details: Aspirants who got placed in Jammu University Recruitment 2017 for Non Technical Jobs will get salary as per govt norm. Refer official Notification to get salary details.
Required Eligibility Criteria for Jammu University Non Teaching Jobs 2017
- BCA/ Graduation in any discipline with PGDCA.
- The Educational Qualification will vary for each and every post. So, applicants who are interested in applying for Jammu University Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 can check post wise qualification details in the below provided notification.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
Important Dates for Jammu University Notification 2017
|The Notification Advertisement Released Date||19th December 2016|
|Online Application Registration Starts From||Avilbale Now|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form||10th January 2017|
University of Jammu Recruitment Offline Application Process
- Go to University of Jammu official Page www.jammuuniversity.in
- Then, Find Jammu University Non Teaching Notification 2017.
- Read the Jammu University Recruitment Notification carefully and check the JU vacancy eligibility details.
- If Eligible, Download the Application Form.
- Fill the Form with all required details.
- Attach with self-attested copies of documents along with filled form.
- Finally, Send the JU Jobs application form along with self-addressed envelope affixed with postal stamps worth of Rs. 50/- through Speed Post / Registered Post to the below given address.
Assistant Registrar office,
B.R. Ambedkar Road,
University of Jammu,
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
101 total views, 1 views today