IPPB Scale II and III Officers Recruitment 2016 Notification has published recently. Indian Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) has issued an official advt for Recruitment of 1060 Scale II and Scale III Officers for IPPB. Candidates who are looking for Central Government Jobs and Bank Jobs can apply for IPPB Recruitment 2016 through Online. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online by visiting official website www.indiapost.gov.in between 7th October 2016 – 1st November 2016. For more Latest Govt Jobs Updates like Notifications, Syllabus, and Previous year Question Papers refer our website regularly.
IPPB Scale II and III Officers Recruitment 2016
Indian Post Payments Bank Ltd shortly called as IPPB. The India Post Payments Bank has been recently organized as a Public Limited Company under the Dept of Posts with 100% GOI equity. IPPB invites online applications from qualified candidates to fill up IPPB Manager and Senior Manager MMGS II & MMGS III Vacancies. The Complete details of IPPB Scale II and III Officers Recruitment 2016 such as vacancy information, Pay Scale, Application Process, and Selection Process, etc., are explained below.
Indian Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016 | 1060 Scale II & III Officer Jobs Vacancy Details
No of Vacancies: 1060 Posts.
Post Names: Scale I & Scale III (Manager & Senior Manager) MMGS II & III Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
|Grade||Scale||Category Wise Vacancy|
Indian Post Bank Scale III Officer Recruitment 2016 – Overview
Organisation Name: Indian Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB).
No of Posts: 1060 Vacancies.
Post-Names: Manager Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Official Website: www.indianpost.gov.in
Job Location: All Over India
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Application Fee for IPPB Recruitment 2016
Aspirants can make a payment of Application fee as follows while applying for the IPPB Manager MMGS II & III Recruitment 2016.
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 150/-.
- For all other Candidates: Rs. 700/-.
Selection Process for IPPB Scale II Officer Recruitment 2016
Candidates who have applied for IPPB Scale II and III Officers Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on their performance in the
- Online test,
- Group Discussion and or interview.
Important Dates of IPPB Officers Scale II & III Recruitment 2016
- IPPB Online Application starts from 7th October 2016.
- Closing date for Online Application: 1st November 2016.
- Payment of Application Fee: 7th October 2016 to 1st November 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for IPPB Officer Scale III Recruitment 2016
Interested applicants who are ready to apply for IPPB Scale II and III Officers Recruitment 2016 must check the eligibility requirements, which have explained below
Education Qualification for IPPB Senior Manager MMGS II & III Recruitment 2016
- Candidates must have completed Graduation from a reputed University/ Institution/ Board approved by a Government Regulatory Body in Relevant Field.
- For Clear information of Post-wise Educational Qualifications refer IPPB MMGS II and III Notification 2016.
Age Limit for Indian Post Bank Scale II & III Officers Recruitment 2016
Job seekers who are ready to apply for the IPPB Scale II and III Officers Recruitment 2016 should match the age limits as follows:
- For Officer Scale-II: 26 Years to 35 Years.
- For Officer Scale-III: 23 Years to 35 Years.
Pay Scale for IPPB Scale III Officer Recruitment 2016
Indian Post Payments Bank Ltd offers Pay Scale for the selected candidates as follows:
- Officer Scale-II Post: Rs. 31,705 – 45,950/-
- Officer Scale III Post: Rs. 42,020 – 51,490/-
Online Application Process for IPPB Scale II Officer Recruitment 2016
- Visit IPPB official website www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Search & Read the IPPB Manager MMGS II Recruitment Advt Pdf.
- Click on Apply Online for IPPB Manager MMGS III Recruitment 2016.
- Fill all mandatory details in the IPPB Scale II & III Application form.
- Make a Payment of Application fee before the last date.
- Submit and Download the IPPB Senior Manager MMGS II & III Application form.
- Take a printout of IPPB Scale Officers Application form.
86 total views, 7 views today