Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2016
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification had been released recently on 15th February 2016 by the Ministry of Defence. Indian Navy is inviting Applications from the Unmarried Male Candidates to Join Indian Navy as Short Service Commissioned Officers in Executive Branch and Technical Branch for the Course Commencing from January 2017. Aspirants Searching for the Latest Defence Jobs in India may get used of this Indian Navy Recruitment Notification for SSC Officers. Interested Eligible Candidates may apply through online for the Indian Navy SSC Officer Jobs at the Official Website. Online Registration for the Indian Navy Short Service Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2016 is available from 15th February 2016 to 08th March 2016. On Completion of Online Application Submission Candidates need to send the Hard Copy of the Application on or before 18th March 2016. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2016 are available below.
About Indian Navy
Indian Navy is one of the Armed Forces of India. It works as the Naval Branch of Armed Forces of India. The Primary Objective of the Indian Navy is to secure the nation’s maritime borders. India also enhances its international relations through its Indian Naval Force by conducting joint exercises, port visits and humanitarian missions including Disaster Relief. Indian Navy provides good Career Opportunities for the young men and women to display leadership skills and present one with a tremendous amount of responsibility at a very young age. It has recently published Short Service Commissioned Officer Recruitment Notification for Engineering Graduates. Interested Eligible Candidates searching for the Latest Navy Jobs in India may apply through online for this Indian Navy Recruitment for SSC Officers. Last Date for submission of the Online Application for Indian SSC Officer Jobs for Jan 2017 Course is 08/03/2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification Required to Join Indian Navy as SSC Officer
- For Executive Branch: Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech in any Discipline from a Recognized University.
- For Technical Branch: Candidates should complete their Engineering Degree in relevant Stream from any Recognized University with Minimum 60% Marks.
Age Limit for Nausena Bharti SSC Officer Recruitment
Candidates applying for the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2016 should attain the below Age Limits.
- Minimum Age: 19.5 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Jobs Details
Name of the Organization: Indian Navy.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Short Service Commissioned Officer.
Branch wise Vacancies:
- Executive Branch.
- Executive (GS/ Hydro Cadre).
- Technical Branch.
- General Service.
- Engineering (E) Branch.
- Electrical (L) Branch.
- Submarine Specialisation.
- Engineering Branch.
- Electrical Branch.
Application Mode: Online.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Defence Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for Indian Navy SSC Officer Jobs will be shortlisted based on their performance in below tests conducted by the Indian Navy.
- Academic merit.
- SSB interview (Intelligence test, Picture Perception, Discussion test, Psychological test, Group test & interview).
- Medical examination.
Training Center: Ezhimala, Kerala.
- For Sub Lieutenant & Lieutenant Cadre: Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
- For Commander: Rs. 37400/- to Rs. 67000/-
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15/02/2016.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08/03/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application Form: 18/03/2016.
- Date of SSB Interview: May 2016 to Jul 2016.
- Commencement of Course: Jan 2017.
Indian Navy Online Application for SSC Officer
Candidates interested in applying for the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2016 can get the online application at the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Online Registration for the Indian Navy SSC Officer Jobs is available from 15th February 2016 to 08th March 2016. Candidates need to send the Hard Copy of the Online Application of the Nausena Bharti Recruitment 2016 to the below Address along with self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificates through ordinary post to the below address.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on “Apply Online Officer Entry”.
- Read the Instructions Carefully and click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill the Application and complete all the Steps in Online Registration.
- Submit the Application and Take Printout of the Application.
- Send the Hard Copy of the Application to the below Address.
To Apply Online for Indian Navy SSC Officer Jobs click on below link
Postbox No. 04,
Chankya Puri PO,
Note: Superscribe the envelope as “Online Application No. —————- Application for SSC (GS/ X), SSC (Hydro), SSC (Tech), SSC (Sub) – Jan 2017 Course. Qualification ——————— Percentage —————— %. NCC ‘C’ Yes/ No”.
Download Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF – SSC Officer Jobs
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
185 total views, 2 views today