Download Indian Navy Sailors AA Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern for Sailors for Artificer Apprentice Posts. Check the original & detailed Syllabus Pdf & Pattern, Previous Year Papers @ joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy Sailors for Artificer Apprentice Syllabus 2016
Candidates who are searching for the Indian Navy Sailors for Artificer Apprentice Syllabus 2016 have come to the right place. Here we are providing the complete & original Indian Navy Sailors AA Syllabus, Exam Pattern. Aspirants who are interested in working for Indian Navy Jobs can check the Indian Navy Recruitment 2016. Candidates can check the full exam pattern with all the details such as Exam Type, Question Paper, Duration, etc. Applicants can make use of the official Indian Navy Sailors AA Syllabus Pdf enclosed below. Use Effectively the Indian Navy Sailors Old Question Papers Pdf from the direct link given below.
Details about Indian Navy Recruitment, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Name of the Organization: Indian Navy.
No of Posts: 141 Posts.
Name of the Post: Sailors for Artificer Apprentice.
Job Location: India.
Last date for Registration of Online Applications: 19/06/2016.
Indian Navy Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Exam Pattern for Sailors Artificer Apprentice Exam
The recruitment process is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
- The Question Paper will comprise of Four Sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics, and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the Question Paper will be that of 10+2 and the Syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- The question paper will be Bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- Duration of examination will be One Hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Download Indian Navy Sailors AA Syllabus 2016
Candidates can check the detailed Indian Navy Sailors AA Syllabus for the following subjects.
- General Knowledge.
Indian Navy Sailors AA Syllabus for English
- Correction of Sentences.
- Change active to Passive/Passive to Active Voice.
- Change Direct to Indirect/Indirect to Direct.
- Substituting Phrasal verbs for Expression.
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Meanings of difficult words.
- Use of Adjective.
- Compound Preposition.
- Determiners(use of an any, etc).
- Use of Pronouns.
Sailors for Artificer Apprentice Science Syllabus
- Physical World and Measurement.
- Laws of Motion.
- Work, Energy, and Power.
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body / Gravitation.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids.
- Heat Thermodynamics.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- Electromagnetic Waves.
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations.
- Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices.
- Principles of Communication.
- Metals and Non-Metals.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Nutrition and Health.
- Physiology and Human Diseases.
- Computer Science.
www.joinindiannavy.gov.in @ Mathematics Syllabus
- Relations and Functions.
- Complex Numbers.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Sequences and Series.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates.
- Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines.
- Conic Sections.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series.
- Sets and Set Theory.
- Introduction to ThreeDimensional Geometry.
- Probability Function.
- Limits and Continuity.
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem.
- Definite Integrals.
Indian Navy General Knowledge Syllabus – joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Culture and Religion.
- Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours.
- Freedom Movement.
- Sports: championships / Winners / Terms / No of Players, Defence, Wars, and Neighbours.
- Current Affairs.
- Important National Facts about India.
- Heritage and Arts.
- Capitals and Currencies.
- National : Bird / Animal / Sport / Flower / Anthem / Song / Flag / Monuments.
- Eminent Personalities.
- Common Names.
- Full forms and Abbreviations.
- Diseases and Nutrition.
- Award and Authors.
138 total views, 9 views today