Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Notification has released recently in the month of November 2016. Indian Navy has announced this Artificer Apprentice (AA) – 142 Batch Course Notification for the selection of Unmarried Male Candidates as Sailors. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Indian Navy Jobs or Central Government Jobs can apply for Indian Navy 142 Batch Course 2017 through Online and Offline mode. The Important dates for the submission of Indian Navy AA Application form are from 05th December 2016 to 19th December 2016. Check Latest Government Jobs Advt regularly updates on our website www.wingovtjobs.com.
Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment 2017
The Indian Navy is inviting Applications from the eligible Unmarried Male Candidates for Enrolment as Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) – Aug 2017 142 BATCH. Interested Aspirants may also check the Indian Navy AA 142 Batch Couse 2017 details at Indian Navy official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The Complete details of Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment 2017 such as Eligibility, Couse details, Selection Process, and Online Application Procedure, etc., are discussed below.
Name of the Organization: Indian Navy.
Name of the Post: Sailors (Artificer Apprentice).
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Mode of Application: Online.
Name Of the Course: Sailors (Artificer Apprentice) – 142 Batch Course.
Course Commencing Date: August 2017.
Training Duration: 09 weeks.
Training Location: INS Chilka.
Application Fee for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2017
Candidates can upload the applications from Common Service Centres (CSC) across the country, against a fixed price of Rs 60/-.
Selection Process for Indian Navy AA Recruitment 2017
Applied aspirants of Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment 2017 will be selected for 142 Batch Course based on the performance in the
- Written Test.
- PFT(Physical Fitness Test).
- Medical Examination.
Important Dates of Indian Navy AA 142 Batch Course 2017
- Starting date to submit the online application: 05/12/2016.
- Last date for Indian Navy AA online application: 19/12/2016.
- Final date for submission of Hard Copy of Indian Navy online application: 26/12/2016.
- Last Date to Receive Applications from North East, J & K, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep & Minicoy Islands: 02/01/2017.
- Indian Navy Sailor (AA) Written Exam Date: Mar/Apr 2017.
- Indian Navy 142 batch Course Training is scheduled to commence in August 2017 at INS Chilka.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (Sailor) Recruitment 2017
Interested applicants must check their eligibility criteria mentioned below before going to apply for Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment 2017.
Educational Qualifications for Indian Navy AA (Sailor) 142 Batch Course 2017
Candidates must have completed 10+2/ equivalent examination with 60% aggregate marks with Physics & Maths and at least one of these subjects: – Biology/Computer Science/Chemistry.
Age Limits for Indian Naval Dept Artificer Apprentice 142 Batch Jobs 2016
Applicants who are interested in applying for the Indian Navy AA Recruitment 2017 should be born between 01 Aug 1997 to 31 Jul 2000 (Both dates inclusive).
Pay Scale for Indian Navy AA Sailor 142 Batch 2017
Selected Candidates in Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment 2017 142 Batch Course will get Basic Pay Scale is Rs 5200 – 20200 Grade Pay: Rs 2000/- plus MSP: Rs 2000/- plus ‘X’ Group Pay: Rs 1400/- plus DA.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- Visit Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Download & Read Indian Navy AA Advt 2017 Pdf.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill all mandatory fields in the Indian Navy 142 batch Course Application.
- Then Submit the Indian Navy Sailor Application & Take a Printout of 2 copies.
- Send application along with the relevant documents to the following address.
Post Box NO 476,
GOL DAK KHANA GP,
New Delhi – 110001.
115 total views, 1 views today