Indian Army Havildar Recruitment Notification 2016
Indian Army has released an official notification for filling 635 Havildar Posts in the Army Education Corps all over India. Candidates who are looking for Indian Army Jobs can use this opportunity. Applications are invited through online mode only. No other modes of applications are accepted by the Indian Army Recruitment Board. The last date for applying to Indian Army Havildar Recruitment is 15th May 2016.
Indian Army is the largest component of Indian Armed Forces. It is a land based branch.The President of India serves as a Supreme Commander of Indian Army. Candidates who want to do Central Govt Jobs can apply to these vacancies. Aspirants should apply for Indian Army Havildar Recruitment from Indian Army Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The last date for applying is 15th May 2016. The details like Eligibility Criteria, vacancy details, etc. are mentioned below as per Indian Army Havildar Notification 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Recruitment
Age Limit for Army Recruitment
Aspirants who want to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2016 should fulfill the eligible criteria.The age details are given below.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
Educational Qualification for Indian Army Havildar Jobs
Candidates should possess Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree from a recognized university in any of the subjects given below. Streamwise Subjects are given below.
- Science Stream: M.Sc/ B.Sc/MCA/ BCA/ M.Tech/ B.Tech/ B.Sc(IT) with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botony, Zoology, Biology, Electronics and Computer Science.
- Arts Stream: MA/BA with English Literature, Hindi Literature, Urdu Literature, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Mathematics, and Sociology.
- 162 C ms – Western Himalayan, Western Plains, Eastern Plains, Central Plains, Southern Plains.
- 160 Cms – Eastern Himalayan
- Chest: 77cms.
- 48 Kg – Western & Eastern Himalayan.
- 52 Kg – Eastern, Western, Central, Southern Plains.
Indian Army Havildar Education Vacancy Details
Havildar Stream Wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Stream||No.of Vacancies|
Join Indian Army Recruitment Details 2016
Name of the Organization: Indian Army.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Total No. of Vacancies: 635.
Name of the Post: Havildar.
Job Location: All India.
Job Type: Central Government.
Mode Of Application: Online.
Application Fee: Nil.
Pay Scale: Rs 5,200 – 20,200 with Grade Pay Rs 2,800.
Selection Process: The process of selection of candidates will be based on the rounds conducted by Indian Army Havildar Recruitment Board. Candidates should undergo the following rounds to be selected in the Indian Army Recruitment.
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Written Test.
- Teaching Aptitude Test/Interview.
Indian Army Havildar Online Application
Candidates who want to apply for Indian Army Recruitment should fill the Online Application from the Indian Army Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Online Applications are accepted on or before 15th May 2016. The Online Links will become inactive after 15th May 2016 11:59 pm. Aspirants who are looking for Indian Havildar Recruitment should apply before the last date.The documents which are to be uploaded in the Application Form are given below.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on JCO/OR Enrollment.
- If you are a new user, click on Registration.
- Fill the details and click on submit.
- Re-login with your email id and password.
- Then Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the details without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned copies of following documents.
- Click on Submit.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Documents to be Uploaded: The following documents have to be uploaded in the process of filling Online Application for Indian Army Havildar Recruitment 2016.
- Scanned Copies of Academic Certificates.
- Scanned copy of Verification/Domicile Certificate.
Indian Army Admit Card
Eligible candidates who applied for Indian Army Havildar Posts will receive an admit card from Indian Army Recruitment Board. All the details like examination date, center, etc. are mentioned in the admit card. Candidates should paste a photograph on the Admit Card and should carry it to the Examination Center.
- Commencement Of Online Applications: 16th April 2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 15th May 2016.
Download Indian Army Havildar Recruitment Notification 2016
24 total views, 1 views today