IITM Recruitment 2016
IITM Recruitment 2016 Notification had been released recently on 22nd January 2016 through the Advertisement No.IITM/R/1/2016. Indian Institute of Technology Madras has published this Recruitment Notification to fill 70 Vacancies of Superintending Engineer, Deputy Registrar, Asst Registrar, Medical Officer, and Other Posts. Aspirants in search of Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu may get use of this IIT Madras Recruitment Notification for Engineer, Registrar, and Other Posts. Interested Eligible Candidates may apply through online for the IIT Chennai Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. Online Registration for the Madras IIT Recruitment 2016 is available up to 17th February 2016. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of IITM Non Teaching Recruitment 2016 are available below.
About Indian Institute of Technology Madras
The Indian Institute of Technology Madras is an autonomous public engineering and research institution established in the year 1959. IITM was located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Madras IIT is recognised as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India. It was the third Indian Institute of Technology that was established by the Government of India through an Act of Parliament, to provide education and research facilities in engineering and technology. IIT Madras releases recruitment notifications frequently to fill available vacancies in various departments. It has recently Interested Eligible Candidates may apply through online for the IITM Recruitment 2016 on or before 17/02/2016.
IIT Madras Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies: 70 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Superintending Engineer||01 Post|
|2.||Deputy Registrar||02 Posts|
|3.||Assistant Registrar||02 Posts|
|4.||Medical Officer||03 Posts|
|5.||Technical Officer||02 Posts|
|6.||Physical Education Officer||01 Post|
|7.||Jr. Superintendent||04 Posts|
|8.||Jr. Engineer||01 Post|
|9.||Jr. Technical Superintendent||09 Posts|
|10.||Jr. Technician||17 Posts|
|11.||Jr. Assistant||16 Posts|
|12.||Security Guard||12 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Madras Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for IITM Non Teaching Recruitment
- For Superintending Engineer: Candidates should possess BE/B.Tech degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering with 10 years experience (or) First Class ME/ M.Tech degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering with 8 years experience.
- For Deputy Registrar: Candidates should possess Postgraduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent with 5 years relevant experience.
- For Assistant Registrar: Candidates should possess Postgraduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent with an excellent Academic record.
For Remaining Posts refer Official Notification.
Age Limit for IIT Madras Non Teaching Recruitment
- Maximum Age for Superintending Engineer: 50 years.
- Maximum Age for Deputy Registrar: 50 years.
- Maximum Age for Assistant Registrar: 45 years.
- Maximum Age for Medical Officer: 45 years.
For Remaining Posts refer official Notification.
Madras IIT Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
Name of the Post: Various Non Teaching Posts.
Total Vacancies: 70 Posts.
Official Website: www.iitm.ac.in
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Job Category: Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in Test/Interview.
- For Superintending Engineer: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- + Grade pay of Rs. 7600/- per month.
- For Deputy Registrar: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- + Grade pay of Rs. 7600/- per month.
- For Medical Officer: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- + Grade pay of Rs. 5400/- per month.
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 17/02/2016.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 24/02/2016.
IITM Recruitment 2016 Application
Candidates interested in applying for the various Non Teaching Jobs in IIT Madras can get the online Application at the official website www.iitm.ac.in. Online Registration is made available to the Candidates up to 17th February 2016. Candidates need to send the Hard Copy of the online Application to The Registrar, Recruitment Section of IIT Madras on or before 24th February 2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the official website www.iitm.ac.in
- Click on “Advt.No. IITM/R/1/2016 dated 22.01.2016”.
- Select the link for Online Application.
- Read the Advertisement before applying.
- Click on “Create New Account”.
- Note Down the Registration ID & Password.
- Log in with your User Name and Password.
- Fill the Application with complete Details and submit the Application.
- Take Printout of the Application and send it on or before 24/02/2016 to the below Address.
To Apply Online for IITM Recruitment 2016, click on below link
Download IITM Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF – 70 Non Teaching Posts
20 total views, 1 views today