Check IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 notification for 27 Non-Teaching Vacancies. Apply Online for Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Recruitment released on Regular/ Contract/ Deputation basis. Candidates have to fill the Online Applications before 29th July 2016. After filling the IIT Jodhpur Online Applications the applicants have to send the hard copy of the application before 05th August 2016 @ www.iitj.ac.in.
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Recruitment 2016
Jodhpur IIT Recruitment 2016 is released on 17th June 2016. IIT Jodhpur Recruitment is published under the Advertisement No.IITJ/2016-17/Non-Academic Staff/19 to fill 27 NonTeaching Vacancies. Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Recruitment is for Assistant Registrar, Jr Superintendent, Jr Technician, and other posts. IIT Jodhpur is going to appoint the efficient people on Contract/ Deputation/ Regular basis. Interested candidates by checking eligibility can apply online from the link given on our website before 29th July 2016. The hard copy of the application, necessary certificates must be posted to the postal address before 5th august. Candidates can also check the latest Government Jobs in Rajasthan on our website. For further details like Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Results, etc.
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IITJ)
The Indian Institute of technology Jodhpur is a Public University at Jodhpur in the State of Rajasthan in India which is one of the 8 new Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT’s). IITJ was established by Ministry of Human resource development. At this institution the research and development programs which are sponsored, carried out in the areas of Communication, Information, Energy sectors, System Science Technology for health care etc. The Institute promotes academic excellence in teaching and technology research.
For further details about IITJ Vacancy details, Age limit, Education qualification for particular posts, Application fee, Selection process, how to apply for IITJ careers and Important dates are briefly explained below.
Jodhpur IIT Recruitment 2016 for Non-Academic Job Details
- The Total Number of IIT Vacancies is 27.
- Job location is in Jodhpur.
- Mode of applying is through Online.
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 Vacancy details – www.iitj.ac.in
|S.No||Name of Post||No.of Vacancies|
|1.||Executive Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|2.||Assistant Executive engineer (Civil)||01|
|3.||Assistant Registrar||02 Posts|
|5.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||01|
|6.||Junior Superintendent||02 Posts|
|7.||Physical Training Instructor||01 Post|
|8.||Junior Technical Superintendent (ME)||03 Posts|
|9.||Junior Technical Superintendent (EE)||03 Posts|
|10.||Junior Technician (Biology)||01|
|11.||Junior Technician (Physics)||01|
|12.||Junior Technician (Chemistry)||01|
|13.||Junior Assistant||09 Posts|
IITJ Recruitment 2016 Details – IIT Jodhpur Jobs
Name of the Organization: Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur.
Total No. of Posts: 27 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Junior Technician (Biology), Junior Assistant, and other posts.
Official Website: www.iitj.ac.in
Job Type: Non Teaching Posts .
Job Location: Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
Mode of Application: Online.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected for IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 based on their performance in the following
- Written Test.
- Trade Test, Presentation.
- Last Date to submit the Online Application Form: 29/07/2016.
- Last Date to the Send the Application form: 05/08/2016.
The PayScale is different for various posts as per their qualification. So, Click on the IIT Jodhpur Technician Recruitment notification attached below.
- The Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply for the IITJ Non-Academic posts through Online process before 29-07-2016.
- The hard copy of filled application form along with all required documents for relevant post and fees receipt must be sent to the institute by 5th August 2016 (17:00 hrs).
- The applicants have to pay Rs. 500/- for S.No: 01 to 04 and for the remaining posts Rs. 250/- .
- For SC/ST, Physically handicapped applicants and Ex-Service men are not required to pay any application fee.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Jodhpur NonTeaching Jobs 2016
The Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the Rules of Government for IIT Recruitment 2016.
- The age of the Candidate for S. No’s. 01 to 05, should be 50 years.
- For S. No 06 to 09, the candidate should be 32 years of age.
- For S. No’s 10 to 13, they should be 27 years of age.
Educational Qualification for eligibility in IITJ Careers:
According to the above serial numbers of the IIT Jodhpur Jobs. The Candidates must have the following qualifications according to the post requirements.
- For S.No 1: A first class degree in Electrical engineering and 5 years experience in relevant field as an Engineer.
- For S.No 2: A first class Bachelor degree in Civil engineering and 5 years experience as an Assistant Engineer.
- For S.No 3: Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% from a recognized University/ Institute.
- For S.No 4: MBBS, including Compulsory completion of rotating internship, with at least 3 years of experience in a recognized hospital.
- For S.No 5: Bachelor degree or Diploma in Engineering and 5 years experience as Junior Engineer
For further IITJ Non-Academic jobs required qualification details refer the official notification.
IIT Jodhpur Jr Engineer Online Application – www.iitj.ac.in
How to apply for IIT Jodhpur Careers:
- Initially open the Official website www.iitj.ac.in.
- Click Recruitments and then select “ Non-Academic staff members”.
- Select the desired post and Fill the application form.
- Take Print outs of Online application form, application fee receipt and send the hard copies with required documents to IIT Jodhpur.
Office of Research & Development,
Room No. 3111,
Administrative Block, Old Residency Road,
Download IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 Notification
For more details about Pay scale and other information, instructions check the recruitment advertisement link given below.
50 total views, 1 views today