HQ Training Command, Indian Air Force published a notification for filling 212 MTS, Safaiwala, and other Posts. Check the details like IAF vacancy, eligibility criteria, etc. here.
HQ Training Command IAF Recruitment Notification 2016
Head Quarters Training Command, IAF has released an official notification between 09-04-2016 to 15-04-2016. As per the notification total 212 Multi Tasking Staff, Safaiwala, LDC, and other Posts have to be filled with talented candidates. Candidates who are looking for Air Force Jobs can use this Excellent Opportunity. Applications for HQ Training Command IAF Recruitment are accepted through Offline Mode only. The last date for sending Applications is within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
Training Air Command, Indian Air Force was founded on 22nd July 1949. It was responsible for flying and ground training. Indian Air Force has its Head Quarters in Bangalore, Karnataka. Candidates who are waiting for Central Government Jobs can apply to these Indian Air Force Jobs. For more details regarding the HQTC IAF Recruitment, Aspirants can also visit the official website www.indianairforce.nic.in.
Indian Air Force Vacancy Details 2016
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|3||Civilian Education Instructor||01|
|4||Jr. Artist Grade-II||01|
|5||Lower Division Clerk||23|
|7||Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade)||01|
|10||Multi Tasking Staff||86|
|12||Ayah/ Ward Sahayika||04|
Eligibility Criteria for HQTC IAF Recruitment
Age limit for HQ Training Command MTS Recruitment
Candidates who applied for HQ Training Command IAF Recruitment should fulfill the age criteria as on the last date of receipt of application. The age details are given below.
- Lower Division Clerk/ Typist/ Jr Artist Gd – II:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- Other Posts:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
Educational Qualification for HQTC Group-C Jobs
The essential requirement of Head Quarters Training Command, IAF Recruitment depends on the type of the post candidates are applying. The educational qualification details are given below.
- Lab Assitant: B.Sc and 1 Year experience in a Laboratory.
- Painter: Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the appropriate akin field or trade viz.
- Civilian Educational Instructor: Should possess Degree with Hindi as one of the subjects from a recognized university.
- Other Posts: Should have done Matriculation from a recognized board.
HQ Training Command Indian Air Force Recruitment Details 2016
Name of the Organization: Indian Air Force.
Official Website: www.indianairforce.nic.in
Total No. of Vacancies: 212.
Name of the Posts: Group-C.
Job Type: Central Government.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Mode of Application: Offline.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Candidates who were selected in HQ Training Command IAF Recruitment will receive the salary depending upon their post. The monthly salary details are given below.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Lab Assistant||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-|
|For the Posts 2, 3, 4||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-|
|For the Posts 5, 6, 7, 8, 9||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-|
|For the Posts 10, 11, 12, 13||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-|
HQTC Safaiwala Air Force Application Form
Candidates who want to apply for Group-C Recruitment should fill the Application form in the given format. Aspirants can download the application form from Indian Air Force Website www.indianairforce.nic.in. The last date for sending the IAF Applications is within 30 days from the date of Advertisement. The applications which are received after the due date will not be accepted. So candidates are advised to send the Applications before the Last Date.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.indianairforce.nic.in.
- Click on Notification Link.
- Read it Carefully.
- Download the Application form for 212 Group-C Posts.
- Fill the form without any mistakes.
- Along with the Application form, send the following documents to the address given below.
Head Quarters Training Command,
Documents to be enclosed:
- Self Attested Photo Copies of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Experience, etc. certificates.
- Self Addressed/ Stamped Envelope of size 24×11 Centimeters.
- Any Other documents that are supporting their Candidature.
HQ Training Command IAF Admit Card
Eligible candidates who applied for Head Quarters Training Command IAF Recruitment will receive the Admit Card from Indian Air Force Recruitment Board. The details like date, the center of the examination, etc. are mentioned in the Admit Card. Candidates should carry the IAF Admit Card to the exam center before the reporting time.
- Date of Advertisement: 09-04-2016 to 15-04-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of advt.
Download HQ Training Command IAF Group-C Notification & Application Form
15 total views, 1 views today