HPAS Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
HPAS Prelims Syllabus 2016 is available for the aspirants, who are preparing for the Civil Services exam. Aspirants who are going to attend for the HPAS Civil Services Exam are searching for the HPPSC Civil Services Prelims Syllabus. We are providing the HPAS Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Aspirants can see the Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service Prelims Syllabus and prepare well for the exam. Candidates who are interested in working for Government jobs in Himachal Pradesh can make use of the HPAS Prelims Exam Pattern provided below for more information.
HPPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2016 – HPPSC – Apply Online
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification for recruitment of efficient candidates into various posts. There are nearly 25 vacant positions according to the advertisement. The last date for HPAS Online Application submission is 11th February 2016. Different Positions include Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service Class-I, Tehsildar Class–I, Block Development Officers Class –I, Excise and Taxation Officer etc. Candidates who possess Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant stream are eligible to apply to these posts. Eligible aspirants who are interested in HP Govt Jobs can apply to these posts through online mode before the last date. For more details visit the official website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc/.
About HPPSC – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission – hp.gov.in/hppsc/
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission was formed on 8th April 1971 under the Act of 315. The commission every year organizes various examinations to appoint employees for various posts in the organization. The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts the Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services Examination (HPAS). The recruitment to this exam is followed by viva-voce. For more details visit the official website of HPPSC hp.gov.in/hppsc/
Details about HPPSC Civil Services Exam 2016
Name of the Organization: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No of posts: 25.
Job Location: Shimla.
Official Website: www.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
Himachal Pradesh HPAS Prelims Exam Pattern
- The Preliminary exam consists of Two Objective type papers for a total of Maximum 400 Marks.
- Paper-I General Studies consists of 100 MCQs for 200 Marks.
- Paper-II Aptitude Test consists of 100 MCQs for 200 Marks.
- Duration of each paper is 2 Hours.
- There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type question papers.
- The candidates who are qualified in the Preliminary examination will be eligible to write the Main written examination & after that Viva-voce will be conducted.
|1.||Written Test||Paper I||General Studies||100||200||2 Hours|
|Paper II||Aptitude Test||100||200||2 Hours|
Himachal Pradesh Administrative CCE Syllabus 2016
HPAS Prelims Syllabus for General Studies
- Art & Culture.
- Socio-Economic Development of Himachal Pradesh.
- Currents events of national and International Importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography.
- Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India & the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance.
- Political system.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Public Policy.
- Rights issues etc.
- Economic and Social Development.
- Sustainable development poverty.
- Social sector initiatives etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology.
- Bio-diversity and Climate Change
- General science etc.
HPAS Prelims Syllabus for Aptitude Test
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Analytical Ability.
- Problem Solving.
- General Mental Ability.
- Basic Numeracy.
- Numbers and their Relations.
- Orders of Magnitude etc.
- Data Interpretation.
- Data Sufficiency.
- English Language comprehension skills etc.
Click below to view HPPSC Civil Services Prelims Syllabus, & Previous Papers
277 total views, 14 views today