Hooghly District Court Syllabus 2016
Hooghly District Court Syllabus 2016 is available on our wingovtjobs.com website. Candidates who are going to attend for the Hooghly District Court Exam 2016 will be searching for the District Court of Hooghly Syllabus & Exam Pattern. We are providing the complete details regarding Hooghly District Court Syllabus 2016. Candidates can make use of our Syllabus & Hooghly District Court Exam Pattern. Hooghly Dt Court Previous Papers Pdf is also provided below for the guidance of the candidates.
Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2016 for 52 Group-B, Group-C, Group-D Posts
Hooghly District Court has recently released a recruitment notification to recruit for 52 English Stenographer, Bengali Translator, Lower Division Clerk, & Group D posts. Candidates who are interested in working for Government Jobs in West Bengal can view the eligibility criteria given below. For Post-wise Qualifications refer the Hooghly District Court Recruitment Notification given below. Applicants should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Exam, Skill Test. Eligible & Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before the last date. The last date to apply for the Hooghly Dt Court Recruitment 2016 is 31/03/2016. For further information, visit the official website www.hooghly.gov.in
Details about District Judge Court Hooghly Group D Syllabus 2016
Name of the Organization: Hooghly District Court.
No of posts: 52 posts.
Name of the Post: Group B, C, D Posts.
Job Location: Hooghly, West Bengal.
Official website: www.hooghly.gov.in or ecourts.gov.in/Hooghly or www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
District Court of Hooghly English Stenographer Exam Pattern 2016
- There will be 3 Papers.
- Paper-I consists of Dictation & Transcription which consist of 400 Marks.
- Paper-II consists of General English for 100 Marks with 30 Minutes duration.
- Candidates who are qualified in the Paper-I & II can appear for Paper-III.
- Paper-III consists of Typing Test for 100 Marks with 10 Minutes duration.
- After that, Personality Test will be conducted.
|1.||Written Test||I||Dictation & Transcription||400 Marks|
|II||General English||100 Marks||30|
|2.||Skill Test||III||Typing Test||100 Marks||10|
Hooghly District Court Bengali Translator Exam Pattern 2016
- The exam consists of 2 Papers.
- Paper-I consists of Objective Grammar Based questions on English & Bengali Languages.
- Paper-II consists of Subjective type on Paragraph Writing, Comprehension, Translation, Gist Writing.
- Duration of Paper-I is 1 Hour.
- Duration of Paper-II is 2 Hours.
|1.||Written Test||I||English & Bengali Languages||1 Hour|
|II||General English (Descriptive)||2 Hours|
District Court Judge of Hooghly Lower Division Clerk Exam Pattern 2016
- The exam consists of 2 Parts.
- Part-I consists of 50 Multiple Choice Questions for 50 Marks.
- Each question carries One Mark.
- The questions will be asked from English, General Studies, Arithmetic & Duration of Part-I is 1 Hour.
- Part-II consists of Group-a & Group-b with 1 Hour duration.
- Group-a will be conducted for 25 Marks in the English Language.
- Group-b will be conducted for 25 Marks in the Bengali Language.
- After two parts, Personality test will be conducted.
|1.||Written Test||I||–||English||50 Marks||1 Hour|
|II||A||English Language||25 Marks||1 Hour|
|B||Bengali Language||25 Marks|
Hooghly District Court Exam Pattern for Group D Exam
Hooghly District Court Syllabus is given below. The Syllabus & Standard of the examination will be similar to class VIII of West Bengal board of Secondary Education & on the basis of the result of the written examination candidates have to attend for the Personality test.
Hooghly District Court Group-B Stenographer General English Syllabus
- Spelling correct use of words.
- The correctness of Sentences.
- Use of Common Phase.
- Punctuation etc.
District Court of Hooghly LDC Arithmetic Syllabus 2016
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Time.
- Whole Numbers.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Fundamental Arithmetic Operations etc.
Hooghly Court General Studies Syllabus – www.hooghly.gov.in
- General Knowledge.
- History – India.
- Geography – India.
- Science & Technology.
- Social Studies.
- Environmental Studies.
- Famous Personalities.
- Current Affairs – National, International & Local.
- Computer Awareness.
- General Knowledge.
- Culture & Heritage – India.
- The Internet etc.
General English Syllabus for Hooghly District Court 52 Jobs
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Error Correction.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence structure.
- One word substitutions.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
Click below to view
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
174 total views, 3 views today