HNL Recruitment 2016 notification is released to recruit 50 candidates for the Posts of Workmen Trainees like VHSE, Fireman, and OTO Trainees. Hindustan Newsprint Limited requires 50 candidates as Trainees to work as Attendant – II Trainees, Fireman, Attendant – I Trainees. The candidates looking for the Central Government Jobs can apply for these jobs. Our site provides the HNL Recruitment Details like Eligibility, Vacancies, Pay Scale, etc. However, the HNL Recruitment details are also available on the HNL Official Website www.hnlonline.com. The last date for Application Form to reach the office is 31.10.2016.
HNL Recruitment 2016
Hindustan Newsprint Limited invites applications from the eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment of Workmen Trainees. HNL Organization is a subsidiary of Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited. HNL requires 50 candidates to work as Attendants, Firemen, ITI fitters, etc. The contenders can visit or website for HNL Recruitment Details like No. of Vacancies, Application Fee, Pay Scale and Eligibility. In addition, the Recruitment Details are also available on the official website of Hindustan Newsprint Limited www.hnlonline.com. The HNL Recruitment complete Applications must reach the office on or before 31.10.2016.
Hindustan Newsprint Limited Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Hindustan Newsprint Limited.
Name of the Post: Workmen Trainee.
Total No. of Posts: 50 Posts.
Post wise Details:
- VHSE : 20 Posts.
- Fireman: 04 Posts.
- Fitter (ITI): 13 Posts.
- Electrician (ITI): 05 Posts.
- Instrument Mechanic (ITI): 03 Posts.
- Boiler Attendant (ITI): 05 Posts.
Job Location: Kottayam, Kerala.
Job Category: Central Govt Job.
Apply Mode: Offline.
- For General and OBC Category: Rs.100/- as a Demand Draft.
- For SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates: No Fee.
- For VHSE and Fireman: Pay Scale of Rs.7700- 3% -17200/- on a starting basic pay of Rs.7700/- plus DA.
- For ITI Attendant Trainees: Pay Scale of Rs.7900- 3% -18100/- on a starting basic pay of Rs.7900/- plus DA.
Selection Mode: Will be intimated through mail.
Official Website: www.hnonline.com.
HNL Workmen Trainee Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 18 Years.
- Maximum: 25 Years.
- The Age Limit for HNL Recruitment is applicable as on 30.09.2016.
- For VHSE: Certificate in Vocational Higher Secondary Education with 60% marks in the final examination.
- For Fireman: SSLC with minimum four to six months training in Fire Fighting from a State Fire Force or Public Sector Undertaking or a Government recognized course from a reputed institute
- ITI Fitter, Electrician & Instrument Mechanic: Class 10th passed plus National Trade Certificate (NTC/ ITI) in the trade of Fitter/Electrician/Instrument Mechanic.
Important Dates for HNL Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date: 10.10.2016.
Receipt of Application Last Date: 31.10.2016.
Application Process for Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Recruitment
- The HNL Recruitment applicants must possess a valid e-mail id as further communications from the Organization will be through the e-mail service only.
- The applicants must draw the Demand Draft of applicable Application Fee in favour of Hindustan Newsprint Ltd., (not required for SC/ST, PWD candidates) payable at Ernakulam/ Mevelloor.
- All the eligible and interested candidates shall send true copies of educational certificates, marks lists, demand draft, filled application form with a recent color passport size photo affixed on it.
- Superscribe the envelope as “Application for the Post of …………”.
- All the complete Applications along with the Demand Draft and relevant documents must reach the following address on or before 31.10.2016.
The DGM (Projects and HR&ES),
Hindustan Newsprint Limited,
Newsprint Nagar P.O,
Kottayam – 686 616.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
67 total views, 1 views today