HMT Apprentice Syllabus is provided here for the Hindustan Machine Tools Ltd Graduate Apprentice Exam. Aspirants can check the HMT Ltd Diploma, ITI, & Technician Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern here. View below to know more about Hindustan Apprentice Syllabus 2016.
HMT Apprentice Syllabus Pdf & Exam Pattern
Hindustan Graduate Apprentice Syllabus, HMT Ltd Technician Syllabus is available here for the aspirants. You can see the detailed HMT Apprentice Syllabus given here for various posts released by the Hindustan Machine Tools Limited. By checking the Hindustan Apprentice Syllabus, you can thoroughly prepare for the HMT Ltd Syllabus. Also, make use if the Selection process provided below to know about the pattern of the Exam.
Bookmark our website wingovtjobs.com to get more updates regarding Hindustan Machine Tools Limited Recruitment Notification, HMT Ltd Apprentice Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Hindustan Graduate Apprentice Previous Papers, HMT Engineer Admit Card, Results, etc
HMT Machine Tools Ltd Graduate Apprentice Syllabus 2016 – HMT Ltd Technician Syllabus
Aspirants who are preparing for the HMT Limited Apprentice Exam can check the Engineer Syllabus given below for various branches such as Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering & Electrical Engineering. Check the Hindustan Diploma Trainee Syllabus given below & prepare well for your exam.
HMT Limited Recruitment Notification 2016 @ hmtindia.com
HMT Machine Tools Limited, Pinjore a Govt. of India PSU & a Leading Machine Tools Manufacturing Industry requires Apprentices in various disciplines & Trade (Fresher Graduate Engineer, Diploma Engineers & Trade) for Apprenticeship training. For the Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Post wise vacancies, etc. view the HMT Limited Recruitment 2016 Notification attached below. The last date to apply for the HMT Ltd Recruitment is 25/04/2016. For more details visit the official website www.hmtindia.com.
Details about Hindustan Diploma Trainee Exam Pattern & HMT Ltd Engineer Syllabus
Name of the Organization: Hindustan Machine Tools Limited.
No of Vacancies: 25 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Various posts.
Job Location: Banglore, Karnataka.
Official Website: hmtindia.com
HMT Ltd ITI Apprentice Syllabus 2016 @ hmtindia.com
Hindustan Machine Tools Limited Apprentice Syllabus is given below. The selection process shall consist of Written Test and Interview followed by Medical Fitness Test. The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process i.e. Written Test and Personal Interview.
Hindustan Engineer Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Concrete Technology.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Steel Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- PSC Structures.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Environmental Studies etc.
HMT Ltd Electronics & Communication Engineering 2016
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Analog Electronics.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Digital Electronics.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
Hindustan Graduate Apprentice Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Devices.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Switch Gear and Protection.
- Network Analysis.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Electrical Machines.
- Control Systems.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power System Protection.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power Systems etc.
HMT Apprentice Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- Machine Design.
- Heat Transfer.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Theory Of Machines.
- Fluid Machinery & Steam Generators.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Engineering Materials.
- Industrial Engineering etc.
HMT Apprentice Previous Papers
Click here for more Govt Exams Syllabus
7 total views, 2 views today