Goa University Recruitment 2016 Notification is released to recruit for 54 Office Assistant, Office Attendant Posts. This Notification is published by Goa University. Eligible Candidates can apply before 29/04/2016 through official site —–> www.unigoa.ac.in. This Notification is released in this month of April 2016. Interested Candidates can View the Goa university Official Notification given below.
Goa University Recruitment 2016 Notification Details – Office Assistant Jobs
Goa University is inviting the Applications from Eligible Candidates. Total 54 Office Assistant, Office Attendant, laboratory Attendant Posts released under Gulbarga ESCOM. Job Seekers for Govt Jobs in Goa state can use this Recruitment. Goa Sate Government is encouraging the Graduated Candidates. Goa University is looking for Post Graduated candidate in Computer Science. Candidates, who want to become a Crucial Govt Employee in Goa State can use this Opportunity. Goa University board is searching for industrious hard working and Committed Candidates. Eligible Candidates can apply by downloading the application from Official website. The Last Date for Submitting the Online Application is 29/04/2016. More Details regarding Goa University Recruitment like Eligibility, Vacancy details, etc. given below. For Complete information about Goa University Office Assistant Recruitment, check the Official Notification given below.
Goa University Office Attendant, Lab Attendant Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification for Goa University Jobs: Candidates who are applying to Goa University Vacancies should have the following Qualification according to the Posts.
- Junior Programmer: Applicants must complete Bachelor’s Degree in any Discipline & One year of PG Diploma in Computer Science.
- Office Assistant: candidates should complete H.S.S.S.C with 30 WPM Typewriting/ 35 WPM Computer Typing Speed in English.
- Office Attendant: Applicants must Complete SSCE or equivalent with knowledge in Konkani.
- Laboratory Attendant/ Library Attendant: Candidates must have Completion of SSC certificate or equivalent.
Age Limit for Goa University Junior programmer Posts: Candidates should have the following age limit for Goa University Office Assistant, Office Attendant Jobs.
- Maximum age: 42 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ PWD Category Candidates as per Goa University rules.
Goa State University Lib Attendant, Junior Programmer Job details
Organisation: Goa University
Official website: www.unigoa.ac.in
Job Location: Goa
Last Date: 29/04/2016.
Job Type: Govt Jobs.
Applying Mode: Offline
Total Number of Vacancies: 54 Posts.
Goa University vacancy Details:
|S.No||Post Name||No .of Vacancies|
Salary Offered: Pay Scale for the Eligible candidates get according to the Post. Salary Details are as follows.
- Junior Programmer: Rs. 13,500/- per month.
- Office Assistant: Rs. 7,730/- per month.
- Office Attendant: Rs. 7,000/- per month.
- Laboratory Attendant/ Library Attendant: Rs. 7,000/- per month.
Goa University Office Assistant Application Form – www.unigoa.ac.in
Candidates can apply for Goa University Jobs through Official site. The application form is available on Official site. Eligible candidates can download the Goa University office Attendant Application Form from the official site. The last date for submission of Goa State University application form is 29/04/2016 to the address given below.
How to apply for Goa University Lab Attendant Recruitment:
- Visit the official website – www.unigoa.ac.in
- Read the required notification apparently.
- Click on the Goa University application form.
- Download the application form.
- Fill it with necessary details.
- Send the application form along with attested copies of required certificates.
- Submit the application form on/ before 29/04/2016 to the address given below.
- Attested copy of Educational Qualifications Certificates.
- Experience Certificates.
- 15 years residence certificate and valid Employment Registration Card.
- The Last Date for Submission of Goa University Application form is 29/04/2016.
4 total views, 4 views today