GNDU Recruitment 2016 is issued a notification to fill 103 Jr Technicians, Junior Data Entry Operator, and other various posts. Candidates who are interested may apply online on or before 5th July 2016 through the official website www.gndu.ac.in. Aspirants who are looking for the Government jobs in Punjab can apply for GNDU Junior Technicians Recruitment. Guru Nanak Dev University is assembling to recruit Eligible candidates as Jr Technicians and other posts in Amritsar the State of Punjab. This notification is released under the Advertisement no: 4/2016.
Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment
Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar Recruitment 2016 has released this notification on 14/06/2016 for filling of 103 vacancies. Aspirants who have completed B.SC/ BCA or equivalent qualification can utilize this excellent opportunity. Applications are inviting from skilled and result oriented candidates for the challenging career. Interested and Eligible applicants can apply for the University of Guru Nanak Dev, Amritsar notification. The application form is available from 21/06/2016 to 05/07/2016 in the GNDU official website www.gndu.ac.in. The last date for submitting hard copies of online application form is on 18/07/2016. Once refer the notification carefully before apply for these GNDU Jr Technicians jobs. Aspirants can also check the various other details like Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale and How to Apply are mentioned below.
About GND University
Guru Nanak Dev University is established on Nov 24, 1969, at Amritsar, Punjab to celebrate Guru Nanak Dev’s birthday of remembrance. GND University has attained the highest status of the university with potential Excellence by the University Grants Commission. Every annual year GNDU Recruitment Board will release the notification and invite applications to fill the vacancies. Interested and qualified candidates can check the eligibility apply for the GNDU vacancies. Aspirants may download the application form from official page given below. The applications are opened up to 05/07/2016 for 103 vacancies.
GNDU Recruitment 2016 Notification – Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Staff Nurse (University Health Centre)||03|
|2.||Staff Nurse (Female)(For Girls Hostel)||01|
|3.||Multipurpose Health Worker (University Health Centre)||01|
|6.||Junior Data Entry Operator||27|
|10.||Foreman (Public Health)||01|
|11.||Watch & Ward Supervisor||02|
GNDU Junior Technician Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organisation: Guru Nanak Dev University.
Total No. of Posts: 103.
Mode of Apply: Online.
Job Location: Amritsar (Punjab).
Official Website: www.gndu.ac.in
Application Fee: Job Hunters may pay the application fee of Rs.800/- for General/ OBC candidates.Rs. 400/- for SC/ ST candidates. Applicants can pay through Demand Draft to “The Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar” which payable at Amritsar.
Mode of Selection: Board of GNDU Recruitment 2016 will be shortlisting the candidates based on following process organized by Guru Nanak Dev University.
- Written test
- personal interview
Important Dates to Apply for GNDU Jr Technician Jobs:
- Starting date to apply online: 21/06/2016.
- Final date to apply online: 05/07/2016.
Eligibility Criteria for GNDU Jobs in Amritsar
Age Limit for GNDU Vacancies: The age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years. Age Relaxation is allowable as per rules.
Education Qualification for GNDU Recruitment 2016:
- Staff Nurse:
Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in General Nursing with two years experience in Health Center Govt./ Semi Govt/ Corporation/ Autonomous bodies/ Hospital of repute having at least 50 beds.
- Multipurpose Health Worker:
Candidates should have Diploma with three years experience in Health Centre Govt./ Semi Govt./ Corporation/ Autonomous Bodies/ Hospital of repute had at least 50 beds.
Candidates should have Master Degree with at least 50% marks.
Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education in Diploma in coaching from NIS in the respective game.
- Data Entry Operator:
Graduation Degree in Computer Science (Diploma) or Graduation in Computer (B.Sc or BCA in the computer) with 50% of marks.
- Account Clerk:
Candidates should have B.Com Degree with 50% marks.
- Junior Technician:
Candidates should have B.Sc or 3 years Diploma in the relevant subject from the recognized institution.
GNDU Pay Scale Details:
- Staff Nurse: Rs.10300/- to Rs. 34800/- with GP Rs.4600/-
- Multipurpose Health Worker: Rs.10300/- to Rs. 34800/- with GP Rs. 3400/-
- Physiotherapist: Rs.10300/- to Rs. 34800/- with GP Rs. 3400/-
- Coaches: Rs.10300/- to Rs. 34800/- with GP Rs. 3800/-
- Junior Data Entry Operator: Rs.10300/- to Rs. 34800/- with GP Rs. 3400/-
- Account Clerk: Rs.10300/- to Rs. 34800/- with GP Rs.3200/-
- Junior Technician: Rs.10300/- to Rs. 34800/- with GP Rs. 3400/-
- Pump Driver: Rs.5910/- to Rs.20200/- with GP Rs. 1900/-
- Foreman: Rs.5910/- to Rs.20200/- with GP Rs. 1900/-
- Watch & Ward Supervisor: Rs.5910/- to Rs.20200/- with GP Rs. 2800/-
- Life Savor: Rs.5910/- to Rs.20200/- with GP Rs. 1900/-
GNDU Online Application Form
The Online application form for these Jr Data Entry Operator and other posts is available on the official website or direct link given below. Candidates who are applied for GNDU Recruitment 2016 may fill the application form in online mode. Download the duly filled application form and send on or before 05/07/2016.
How to Apply For GNDU DEO Recruitment:
- Candidates must visit the GNDU Official Page www.gndu.ac.in.
- Read the notification briefly before applying online to GNDU vacancies.
- Fill the application form for the relevant post & download the same.
- Send the print out of application form along with required documents to the postal address.
Documents to submit along with GNDU Data Entry Jobs Application Form:
- Self attested copies of all certificates of Educational/ Profissional Qualification.
- Experience Certificate and Reserve Category Certification.
Guru Nanak Dev University,
Direct Link to Download Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar Official Notification 2016 pdf
2 total views, 2 views today