GJUST Recruitment notification has been released for the recruitment of various non-teaching staff posts. Guru Jambeshwar University of Science and Technology invites applications from the eligible and willing candidates. The candidates are selected for different posts like Controller of Examinations, Secretary to Vice-Chancellor, System Analyst, Clerk, Steno Typist, Library Attendant-cum-Restorer, and Peon. The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs can apply for these posts. Our site provides the complete recruitment details of GJUST 2016. However, the contenders can also visit the official website www.gjust.ac.in. The last date for GJUST online application is 02nd November 2016.
Guru Jambeshwar University of Science and Technology is at Hisar in the state of Haryana. Guru Jambeshwar University is recruiting candidates for various administrative or non-teaching positions. GJUST Direct Recruitment is an application process. The online application forms are available on the GJUST website w.e.f 05.10.2016 from 05:00 am onwards. The fee payment shall be made through Debit Card/Credit Card and E-Challan Transaction. The willing and eligible candidates can apply for multiple posts separately. The duly completed Application Form hard copy in addition to Fee challan or the other relevant documents shall reach the Registrar by 11.11.2016.
GJUST NonTeaching Staff Recruitment Job Details
Name of the Organization: Guru Jambeshwar University of Science and Technology.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Total No. of Posts: 57 Posts.
Post Wise Details:
- Controller of Examinations: 01 Post.
- Secretary to Vice-Chancellor: 01 Post.
- System Analyst: 01 Post.
- Clerk: 07 Posts.
- Steno Typist: 10 Posts.
- Library Attendant-cum-Restorer: 01 Post.
- Peon: 36 Posts.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Job Location: Hisar, Haryana.
Application Mode: Online.
- General Category: Rs.500/-.
- SC/BC/EBPGC/ESM/PWD Category: Rs.125/-.
- Women Candidates: 50%.
- Controller of Examinations: Rs.37400-67000+ 10000 GP.
- Secretary to Vice-Chancellor: Rs.15600-39100 +7600 GP.
- System Analyst: Rs.9300-34800 +5400 GP.
- Clerk: Rs.5200-20200 +1900 GP +40 SP.
- Steno Typist: Rs.5200- 20200 + 1900 GP +100 SP.
- Library Attendant-cum-Restorer: Rs.5200-20200 + 1900 GP.
- Peon: Rs.4440-7440+ 1300 GP+30 SP.
- Qualification, Experience, Subject Knowledge and Interview for other Posts.
- Written Test, Type Test, and Interview for Clerk.
Official Website: www.gjust.ac.in.
Guru Jambeshwar University Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The applicants must possess the following Age Limit to be eligible for the recruitment.
- For Posts 1 & 2: Maximum Age Limit is 60 Years.
- For Posts 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7: Age Limit shall be 18 – 25 Years.
The applicants shall possess the following Educational Qualification to apply for the various posts in GJUST.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|The controller of Examinations||A Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.|
|Secretary to Vice-Chancellor||A Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.|
M.Sc. in Computer Science/IT/ Software Engineering with 55% marks.
MCA with 55% marks.
Master in Engineering/Technology in Computer Science/Computer Science & Engineering/IT/Software Engineering.
|Clerk||Graduation Degree from any recognized University.|
|Steno Typist||Graduation Degree from any recognized University.|
|Library Attendant-cum-Restorer||Senior Secondary.|
Important Dates of GJUST Recruitment
Availability of Online Application on Official Website: 05.10.2016 from 09:00 am onwards.
E-Challan Generate and Download Last Date: 02.11.2016 up to 05:00 pm.
Fee Payment through E-Challan Last Date: 03.11.2013 up to working hours.
Fee Payment through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card: 04.11.2016 up to 05:00 pm.
Receipt of Application Copy along with relevant documents Last Date: 11.11.2016.
Application Process for Guru Jambeshwar University
- The eligible and willing candidates have to visit the official website www.gjust.ac.in.
- Click on the Recruitment Advertisement under the Jobs tab.
- Click on the Online Application tab.
- Register yourself with all the details, upload your photograph and signature, then pay the application fee as applicable.
- Log in with your Registration Details and apply for the desired post.
- Take the print-out of the application and send it with the relevant documents to the office of the Deputy Registrar(Estt.)of the University so that it reaches before 11.11.2016.
7 total views, 1 views today