Check the Gauhati High Court Protocol Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Protocol Officer, Protocol Assistant & Protocol Attendant Posts. View the entire syllabus given below for the guidance of the candidates. Download the GHC Previous Papers Pdf from the direct link given below @ ghconline.gov.in.
Guwahati High Court Protocol Syllabus 2016
Gauhati High Court Syllabus 2016 for the Written Examination going to be conducting for the selection of various posts such as Protocol Officer, Protocol Assistant, Protocol Attendant, etc. is available here in our wingovtjobs.com website. Gauhati High Court is planning to conduct Written Examination for the applied Candidates. After the exam, the candidates who get qualified in the written exam will be allowed to appear for the Interview. Candidates who have applied for the exam will be searching for the Gauhati High Court Protocol Syllabus & Exam Pattern. For those candidates here we are providing the complete Syllabus for the Protocol Officer, Protocol Assistant, Protocol Attendant Posts. Candidates can make use of our Guwahati HC Protocol Syllabus & Exam Pattern to perform well in the Exam. GHC Previous Papers Pdf is also provided below for the reference of the applicants. Aspirants who are searching for Latest Government Jobs Updates can bookmark our website wingovtjobs.com by pressing CTRL+D to get Latest Employment News, Previous Papers, GHC Admit Cards, Results, etc.
Details about Gauhati High Court Recruitment, Syllabus, Pattern
Name of the Organization: Gauhati High Court.
No of Posts: 15 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Protocol Officer, Protocol Assistant, Protocol Attendant Posts.
Job Location: India.
Last date to apply: 07/06/2016.
Official Website: ghconline.gov.in
The Gauhati High Court at Guwahati has released a notification with advertisement No. HC XXXVII-88/2013/1434/R.Cell to recruit for nearly 15 Protocol Officer, Protocol Assistant, Protocol Attendant Posts. For more details such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Pay Scale, How to apply, etc. check the notification above.
Gauhati HC Protocol Officer, Assistant, Attendant Exam Pattern
- The Selection Criteria consists of a Written Examination & Viva-Voce Test.
- The Written Exam consists of One Paper of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be 100 Questions conducted for 100 Marks.
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- The questions will be asked from General English, General Intelligence, & General Awareness with respect to Assam & Other North Eastern States.
- The Viva-Voce Test will be for 30 Marks.
|S.No||Exam Type||No of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Written Exam||100||100 Marks|
Download GHC Protocol Syllabus Pdf @ ghconline.gov.in
Check the Gauhati High Court Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the following subjects.
GHC General English Syllabus
- One word substitutions.
- Comprehension passage.
- Spot the error.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze passage.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
Guwahati HC General Intelligence Syllabus
- Alphabet Series.
- Mental Ability.
- Number Series.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Ranking.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
Gauhati High Court General Awareness Syllabus
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Countries, Capitals & its Currencies.
- Indian Constitution.
- GK with Special Reference to Assam & other North Eastern States.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Polity.
- General Science.
- India & its Neighboring Countries.
- Current Affairs – National & International etc.
Gauhati High Court Previous Papers @ ghconline.gov.in
Check the ghconline.gov.in Previous Year Question Papers available here on this web page for Protocol Officer, Protocol Assistant, Protocol Attendant Posts. We have provided all the necessary information regarding Gauhati HC Protocol Syllabus here. Get the Model Papers Pdf from the links attached here.
- Click on the Prev Papers.
- View the article provided.
- Check the Pdfs & download them for your preparation.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
169 total views, 1 views today