ECR Constable Recruitment 2016
ECR Constable Recruitment 2016 notification has been released recently by East Central Railway in 12/03/2016. The ECR Recruitment had been published this notification (Advt no. 01/2016) to recruit 246 constables (BAND) vacancies in Railway Protection Force / Special Force. Aspirants(Male/ Female) who are searching for Police Jobs in the East Central Railway can use this opportunity to attain your goal. If you are determined, Coordinative and looking for this notification is helpful for you. The Eligible and Interested candidates may apply for the East Central Railway Constable Recruitment on 11th April 2016 under ECR.
Interested aspirants can apply for the Railway Recruitment on or before the Last date. You can find Application for East Central Railway Constable Recruitment on our site. For more about ECR Constable Recruitment 2016, you can refer www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in. We are providing the detailed Information regarding Constable(Band) Railway Protection Force / Railway Special Force posts in below sections. You can check necessary particulars about ECR Recruitment Notification 2016 such as Age limit, Post Details, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc. here.
ECR Constable Notification 2016
The East Central Railway is one among the 16 railway zones in Indi and also know as ECR. On its Recruitment process, East Central Railway Recruitment board released a notification to fill 246 (Constable) Railway Protection Force and Special Protection Force posts. Aspirants interested in Railway Jobs can use this Recruitment Notification. The last date to apply online for Railway Constable Recruitment is 11/04/2016.
Eligibility Criteria for ECR Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for East Railway Recruitment
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should pass Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates must have an experience of 2 years in specified musical instrument.
For more Information regarding ECR Recruitment education qualification, refer the official notification attached below.
Age Limit for Railway Protection Force Recruitment
Candidate age limit should be between given as on 1st July 2016.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years.
- Maximum age limit: 25 years.
Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST candidates five years, for OBC candidates three years & others as per rules of East Central Railway.
East Central Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: East Central Railway.
Official Website: www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in.
ECR Constable Vacancy Details:
Name of the Force: Railway Protection Force (RPF)/ Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF).
Name of the Post: Constable(Band).
Total No. of Posts: 246.
|Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Instrument wise Vacancies:
- Flute/Piccolo: 14 Posts.
- EB Clarinet: 46 Posts.
- Alto Saxophone: 20 Posts.
- Tenor Saxophone: 19 Posts.
- Tenor/ Slide Trombone: 20 Posts.
- Brass Slide Trumpet: 24 Posts.
- French Horn/ Horn: 12 Posts.
- Euphonium: 19 Posts.
- Cornet: 09 Posts.
- Eb Bass: 06 Posts.
- Side Drum/ Snare: 19 Posts.
- Bass Drum: 09 Posts.
- Oboe: 05 Posts.
- Cymbal: 05 Posts.
- Bagpipe: 11 Posts.
- Brass Bass: 07 Posts.
- Tuba: 01 Post.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Selection Process: Candidates who are willing to apply for Railway Constable(Band) Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Exam.
- Physical Efficiency test.
- Physical Measurement test.
- Document Verification.
- Trade test.
- Medical Examination.
NOTE: There will be bonus marks for NCC/ Sports certificates and Height.
- Date of publication of Notification: 12/03/2016.
- Date of closing for submission of the application form: 11/04/2016.
- Last Date for remote areas: 18/04/2016.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for ECR Recruitment 2016 need to pay the application fee in offline mode. The fee should be deposited through crossed Indian Postal Order/ Bank Draft drawn in the favor of Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer, East Central Railway, Hajipur. The examination fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For Unreserved candidates: Rs. 50/-.
- For SC/ ST/ Female/ Ex-servicemen candidates: Nil.
Pay Scale: Candidates will get the pay Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2,000/-.
EC Railway Constable Application Form
Application form for these Railway Police Force/ Railway Police Special Force posts released under EC Railway Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post from the link given below.
How to Apply:
- Visit East Central Railway official website for the application of Constable(Band) posts on www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Read the notification carefully before applying.
- Download the ECR application form from the link attached below.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Make fee payment through crossed Indian Postal Order/ Bank Draft.
- Mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Send the application form along with required documents by post to the address listed below before the due date.
Postal Address: IG-Chief Security Commissioner,
East Central Railway,
Hajipur, Pin Code- 844101, Bihar.
Download ECR Constable Recruitment 2016 Notification & Application Form PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
139 total views, 5 views today