East Central Railway Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern is available here for the aspirants who are attending for the Eastern Central Railway Exam 2016. Aspirants whose aim is to settle in Railway Jobs can have a look at the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Age Limit given below.
East Central Railway Constable Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern
Aspirants who are in search of the East Central Railway Constable Syllabus have come to the right website. You can view the detailed ECR Constable Exam Pattern along with the ECR Constable Syllabus here. Also, view the ECR Constable Previous Papers Pdf given below for the reference of the candidates. Skilled Aspirants who are waiting for an opportunity to get Government Jobs can check the Latest Employment News on our website. Visit our website regularly for more updates.
ECR Constable Hajipur Recruitment 2016 for 246 ECR Constable Jobs
East Central Railway has recently released a recruitment notification to fill 246 Constable Jobs. Candidates should pass Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University & also should have an experience of 2 years in specified musical instrument. The Age Limit for Railway Protection Force Recruitment is 18 to 25 years. Candidates who are willing to apply for Railway Constable(Band) Jobs will be selected based on the selection process given below. Aspirants who are looking for Central Govt Jobs can apply for these posts on or before the due date. The last date to apply for ECR Constable Recruitment 2016 is 11/04/2016. For more information visit the official website www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Details about www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in ECR Constable Syllabus 2016
Name of the Organization: East Central Railway.
No of Posts: 246 Posts.
Name of the Post: Constable (Band) Jobs.
Job Location: India.
Official Website: www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
East Central Railway Constable Exam Pattern – RPF/RPSF Constable (Band)
Recruitment will be based on the performance of the applicants in the Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement Test, Document Verification, Awarding of the bonus marks, etc.
- The written examination will be on OMR based Answer Sheets & consists of 60 Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- Each question consists of One Mark.
- The test will be of 45 Minutes duration.
- The question paper shall be of matriculation standard.
- The question paper will consist of 20 Questions on General Awareness, 20 Questions on Arithmetic and 20 Questions on General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- There is negative marking of 1/3 Mark for each incorrect answer.
- No mark will be awarded or deducted for questions not attempted.
- Question paper will be set in Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, Konkani, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Oriya, Assamese, Manipuri and Punjabi.
- Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for PET and PMT.
- Trade test will be conducted out of 40 Marks.
- The candidates who appear in Trade Test will be sent for a medical examination.
|S.No||Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||General Awareness||20||20 Marks||45 Minutes|
|3.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||20||20 Marks|
|Trade Test||40 Marks|
ECR Constable Syllabus 2016 – East Central Railway
East Central Railway Constable Syllabus for General Awareness 2016
- Scientific Research.
- Economic Scene.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
- General Politics.
- Important days.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Indian Constitution.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
ECR Hajipur Constable Syllabus for Arithmetic 2016
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Problems on Trains.
- Number Systems.
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Data Interpretation.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Boats and Streams.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Discounts etc.
ECR Constable RPF/RPSF General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus
- Number Series.
- Figure Classification.
- Alphabet Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Problem Solving.
- Embedded Figures.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Decision Making.
- Blood Relations.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
Click below to view
52 total views, 2 views today