DMRC Recruitment 2016 notification has recently announced for 3248 vacancies. Job Seekers who are looking for the jobs in Delhi can apply for DMRC Recruitment. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has recently released notification in the month of September 2016. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for the posts. So candidates can apparently check details about the announcement and apply Online before 15/10/2016 through an official website www.delhimetrorail.com. Aspirants who are looking for Government Jobs in Delhi can apply for DMRC Jobs.
DMRC Recruitment 2016 – 3248 Posts
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited has issued employment notification to fill 3248 posts for Executives and Non-Executives in various departments. Candidates can take this as an opportunity to grab the job in DMRC. The Government of Delhi, Department of Metro Rail Corporation recruits the contenders to fill vacancies over the state. Online Registration starts from 16/09/2016 to 15/10/2016. Those who are looking for latest jobs in railways can apply for these posts before the last date. About Education qualifications, Payscale, Location, Selection Process, Application Procedure and other details regarding notification can view from our website, official information of DMRC Recruitment 2016 has been uploaded on our site.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of The Posts: Executives and NonExecutives Posts.
Total No of Vacancies: 3248 Posts.
Category wise vacancy details
For Executive Category
|Sno||Name of the Post||No of vacancies|
|1||Assistant Manager (Electrical)||14|
|2||Assistant Manager (S&T)||07|
|3||Assistant Manager (Civil)||05|
|4||Assistant Manager (Operations)||05|
|5||Assistant Manager (HR)||03|
|6||Assistant Manager (Finance)||10|
For NonExecutive Category
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Section Controller/Train Operator||662|
|2||Customer Relation Assistant||1100|
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Jobs Details
Name of the Organization: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC).
Total no of Posts: 3248 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Various Posts.
Mode of applying: Online.
Job Location: Delhi.
Job Category: Central Government.
Official Website: www.metrorail.com
- For UR/OBC: Candidates should pay Rs 400/- (including all taxes)
- For SC/ST/OWD: Candidates should pay Rs 150/- (including all taxes)
Selection Process: Selection Process varies from one post to another post. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation can recruit the applicants based on their performance in the selection process.
Important Dates for DMRC Exam 2016
- Starting date for Online Application Submission- 16/09/2016
- Last date for Online Application Submission – 15/10/2016
- Application Fee paid between – 17/09/2016 to 18/10/2016
Eligibility Criteria for DMRC Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Jobs
Applicant should have age in between 18 years to 28 years as on 01/07/2016. Age Relaxation will be there for OBC up to three years and for SC/ST up to five years.
Education Qualification for DMRCL Executive & NonExecutive Jobs 2016
- For Assistant Manager Post: Gate qualified candidates in B-Tech/BE(Electrical, signal, and Telecom) with 60 percent from recognized institute and university and excellent Writing, speaking skills in English with gate qualified.
- For Junior Engineer Post: Candidate should have minimum three years engineering diploma in their departments (Electrical, Electronics) and English knowledge.
- For Maintainer Post: Candidate should have ITI(NCVT/SCVT) in specified trade.
- For Section Controller/Train Operator Post: Candidate Should have three years engineering diploma and BSc with (Physics, Chemistry, Maths.
Pay Scale For DMRC Posts
- For Executive Posts: Rs 20,600/- to Rs 46,500/-.
- For Non Executive Posts:Rs 13,500 – Rs 25,520/- or Rs 10,170 – Rs 18,500/- or Rs 8,000 – Rs 14,140/- as per the posts.
Refer DMRC Offical Notification for Post Wise Educational Qualification.
Procedure for DMRC Executive and NonExecutive Recruitment 2016
- Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for these posts through online in official portal. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidate first logon official website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on career link.
- After that click on notification DMRC Vacancy and click apply online.
- Before going to fill form read the information carefully.
- Fill all the details in the form and upload all the certificates needed.
- Pay the payment fee through bank Callahan.
- Before submitting the form check all the details and click on submit button.
- After form, submission takes out the print copy of the application.
58 total views, 6 views today