DHFWS Birbhum Recruitment 2016-2017 Notification for 27 Posts has issued recently. District Health and Family Welfare Samity has declared the Employment Notification to fill 27 vacancies of Various Para Medical Staff Posts. DHFWS Birbhum Recruitment is the excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs in West Bengal. Applicants who are interested in applying for District Health and Family Welfare Samity Para Medical Jobs 2017 must first go through the eligibility conditions. Eligible candidates can apply for DHFWS Birbhum Para Medical Recruitment Notification 2017 through Offline Mode by on or before the last date 05th December 2016.
DHFWS Birbhum Recruitment 2017 for Para Medical Vacancies
Here we have provided the complete information about DHFWS Birbhum Para Medical Staff Recruitment 2017. For further details like Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, etc. are provided here. For more information about the DHFWS Birbhum Recruitment 2017, applicants can check the official website www.birbhum.gov.in.
DHFWS Birbhum Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Various Paramedical Staff Posts.
Number of Vacancies: 27 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|01||Nutritionist for NRC||01 Post|
|02||District Consultant-Quality Assurance (NHA)||01 Post|
|03||District Consultant (Public Health)||01 Post|
|04||Counselor for Blood Bank||02 Posts|
|05||Technical Supervisor for Blood Bank||02 Posts|
|06||Laboratory Technician for Blood Bank & NCD Clinic||03 Posts|
|07||Medical Technologist (Laboratory)||06 Posts|
|08||Medical Technologist (X-Ray/RO)||05 Posts|
|09||Medical Technologist (EGC)||06 Posts|
DHFWS Birbhum Employment Notification – Overview
Name of the Organization: District Health and Family Welfare Samity.
Name of the Post: Para Medical Staff.
Number of Vacancies: 27 Posts.
Apply Mode: Offline.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.birbhum.gov.in.
- General Category: Rs.100/-.
- Reserved Category candidates: Rs.50/-.
Candidates who have applied for DHFWS Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on the performance in following rounds.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
Post Wise Salary Details
- District Consultant-Quality Assurance & District Consultant Posts: Rs.40,000/-.
- Counselor for Blood Bank Post: Rs.13,200/-.
- Technical Supervisor for Blood Bank and Laboratory Technician for Blood Bank & NCD Clinic Posts: Rs.17,220/-.
- Other Posts: Rs.20.000/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria for DHFWS Para Medical Staff Posts
Post Wise Education Qualification Details
- Nutritionist for NRC Posts: Candidates should have completed B.Sc/ M.Sc in Foods & Nutrition or equivalent.
- District Consultant-Quality Assurance (NHA) Posts: Applicants should possess MBBS/Dental/ Ayush/Nursing Graduate with Master in Hospital Administration/ Health Management.
- District Consultant (Public Health) Posts: Candidates should complete their MBBS/Dental/Ayush/Nursing Graduate with Degree/Diploma in Hospital Administration.
For remaining posts, applicants can go through the official notification.
Post Wise Age Limit Details
Medical Technologist Posts
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 years.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years.
Important Dates for DHFWS Birbhum Recruitment 2016
- Online Application Commencement from Available Now.
- Last Date for Submitting the Online Application: 05th December 2016.
Procedure for applying DHFWS Par Medical Staff Vacancies
- Applicants must log on to the official website of DHFWS Recruitment 2016 www.birbhum.gov.in.
- Click on the link named DHFWS Birbhum Para-Medical Vacancy 2016.
- Download & Fill the application form.
- Attach all the required documents to the authorities.
- Submit the application form to the authorities.
The Chief Medical Officer of Health (DPMU Section),
New Administrative Building,
Old Out Door Campus,
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
71 total views, 2 views today