DFCCIL Recruitment 2016
DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 Notification has released recently in the month of January. Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India published this notification under advertisement no. 01/2016to fill 282 vacancies. DFCCIL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016 is for Assistant Manager, Executive, Jr. Executive and Multi Tasking Staff Posts. Aspirants who are searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for these posts released under DFCCIL Recruitment. DFCCIL is run by the Ministry of Railways and is a Public Sector Undertaking that is under the administrative control of Government of India. By checking the Eligibility, Interested Candidates can apply for DFCCIL Junior Executive Recruitment 2016. Aspirants can get DFCCIL Online Applications from 30th January 2016 to 13th February 2016. Candidates who are searching for Latest Railway Jobs may utilize this Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Recruitment 2016. Further details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Vacancy details, etc. of DFCCIL Executive Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
DFCCIL is known as Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India. DFCCIL is a Public Sector Undertaking, which is controlled by Government of the (Ministry of Railways). DFCCIL is registered as a company under the Companies Act 1956 on 30 October 2006. DFCCIL is Headquartered in New Delhi. Every year Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India releases notifications for recruiting skillful and talented candidates. This year DFCCIL announced recruitment notification for Assistant Manager, Executive, Jr. Executive & Multi Tasking Staff Posts. Applicants who are Interested in Central Government Jobs may apply for this DFCCIL MTS Recruitment 2016 through Online. The last date to pay the application fee for DFCCIL Recruitment is on 16th February 2016.
DFCCIL MTS Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Total Vacancies: 282 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Manager (Signal & Telecommunication)||04 Posts|
|2.||Assistant Manager (Electrical)||05 Posts|
|3.||Assistant Manager (HR)||02 Posts|
|4.||Assistant Manager (Optg)||01 Posts|
|5.||Executive (Civil)||67 Posts|
|6.||Executive (Electrical)||18 Posts|
|7.||Executive (Signal and Telecommunication)||26 Posts|
|8.||Executive (Station Master & Controller)||14 Posts|
|9.||Junior Executive (Grade III)/ Civil (Artisan)||8 Posts|
|10.||Junior Executive (Grade III)/ Electrical||10 Posts|
|11.||Multi Tasking Staff (Grade -IV) (Civil)/ Trackman||18 Posts|
|12.||Multi Tasking Staff (Grade-IV) Operating||87 Posts|
|13.||Multi Tasking Staff (Grade -IV) Electrical||07 Posts|
|14.||Multi Tasking Staff (Grade -IV) S&T||05 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for DFCCIL Executive Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for DFCCIL Recruitment
- For Assistant Manager: Candidates must possess Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Microprocessor/ TV Engineering/ Fiber Optic Communication/ Telecommunication/ Communication/ Sound & TV Engineering/ Industrial or its equivalent from a recognized University/ College with not less than 60% marks.
- For Executive: Candidates should possess 3 years Diploma in their relevant stream.
- For Jr. Executive: Candidates must possess Matriculation with not less than 60% marks.
- For MTS: Candidates should have ITI/ National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT with not less than 60% marks.
Age Limit for DFCCIL Jr. Executive, MTS Recruitment
The Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules of Government.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 30 years.
- For MTS: 33 Years.
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India.
Official Website: www.dfccil.gov.in.
Total Vacancies: 282 Posts.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the following
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Computer Based Test.
- Starting date of filling the Online Application: 30/01/2016.
- Last Date for Step-I of Online Registration: 13/02/2016.
- Last date for depositing application: 16/02/2016.
- Last date for Step-II of Online Registration: 19/02/2016.
Application Fee: The Fee Particulars for Candidates those who are applying for DFCCIL Recruitment are given below. Applicants should Generate Challan at any branch of State Bank of India for paying the fee.
- For AM (UR/OBC) Candidates: Rs. 1000/-.
- For Executive (UR/OBC) Candidates: Rs. 900/-.
- For Jr. Executive(UR/OBC) Candidates: Rs. 700/-.
- For Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)(UR/OBC) Candidates: Rs. 500/-.
- For ST/ SC Candidates: Nil.
- For Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Rs. 6000/- to Rs. 12000/-.
- For Junior Executives: Rs. 10000/- to Rs. 25000/-.
- For Executive: Rs. 12600/- to Rs. 32500/-.
- For Assistant Manager: Rs. 24900/- to Rs. 50500/-.
DFCCIL Online Application for DFCCIL Engineer Jobs
The Online Application form for this Engineer Vacancies released under DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Candidates who are interested in can apply for this DFCCIL Executive Recruitment 2016. For remaining details about the Online applications follow the below process.
How to Apply:
- Before applying online read carefully the notification.
- Click on the official link dfccil.gov.in.
- The online registration process involves two steps.
- In the 1st step fill the application form carefully without any mistakes.
- In the second step upload your Photograph and Signature according to the guidelines.
- Submit the application form on or before the last date.
- The online application will be closed on 19/02/2016.
- Make a print of the application form for future use.
Click on the below link to apply online
Download DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF – 282 Various Posts
36 total views, 5 views today