Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2016 notification has been issued for 66 vacant posts of Postal Assistant, Postman, Sorting Assistant, and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) jobs. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for Delhi Post Office Recruitment on or before 14th August 2016. Candidates who are looking for the Government Jobs in Delhi can utilize this opportunity. Office of Cheif Post Manager General has recently published a notification on 5th July 2016 under the Advertisement No: R&E/R-1/Rectt-Sports/2014. Candidates may apply for the given posts through the official website www.indiapost.gov.in. Candidates can check the official notification for Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment and apply offline for the Postman jobs. This is an excellent chance to the local candidates who have completed Matriculation, 10th + 12th Standard from recognized University/ Board.
Delhi Post Office MTS Recruitment 2016
Office of the Cheif Post Master General, Department of Post has released a notification for filling up 66 Postman, Sorting Assistant, Postal Asst and MTS vacancies. This is a good chance to the job hunters in Delhi who were looking for the Latest Delhi Government Jobs. Applications are invited in proforma given for the direct recruitment for filling up the vacancies. Applications are invited from talented, skilled and result oriented aspirants for their demanding career. The official notification for Delhi Post Office jobs has been uploaded. Candidates can refer the remaining details like Age Limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Band & Application process which are mentioned below. For more details about Delhi Post Office Recruitment may visit and bookmark our website www.wingovtjobs.com.
Vacancy Details of Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2016
|S. No||Name of the post||No. of Vacancies|
|4.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||15|
Delhi Postman Recruitment 2016 Details – Delhi Postal Circle Jobs
Name of the Organisation: India Post.
Total No. of Vacancies: 431.
Name of the Post: Postal Asst, Postman, Sorting Asst & MTS.
Mode of Apply: Offline.
Job Location: Delhi.
Job Type: Delhi Postal Jobs.
Job Category: State Government.
Application Fee: Applicants must pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- for all category candidates in the form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) only. Application fee should be in the favor of Cheif Post Master General, Postal Circle. The original IPO must be enclosed with the duly filled application form.
Selection Process: Delhi Postal Circle Board will be listing the aspirants based on the Educational Merit List. Followed by Sports Qualification subjected to the fulfillment of other prescribed conditions. The selection process for the recruitment of given jobs will be decided by the Delhi Postal Recruitment Board.
Important Dates for Delhi Postal Circle Jobs:
- Advertisement Date: 05/07/2016.
- Starting date for applying: Already Started.
- Last date for applying: 14/08/2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Postal Department Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for Indian Post Office Recruitment
- Postal/ Sorting Asst/ Postman: Age must be minimum of 18 years and the maximum of 27 years.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Age must be minimum of 18 years and the maximum of 25 years.
Education Qualification for Delhi Postal Asst Jobs
- For Postal/ Sorting Assistant: Candidates must possess 12th standard pass certificate from the recognized Board. Candidates who have retired from any judicial services of any state are also eligible.
- For Postman: Aspirants should possess Matriculation from the recognized Board.
- For MTS: Candidates should complete Matriculation or ITI from the recognized Board.
- For Postal/ Sorting Asst: Rs. 5200/– to Rs. 20200/– with GP Rs. 2400/- per month.
- For Postman: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with GP Rs. 2000/– per month.
- For MTS: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with GP Rs. 1800/– per month.
Delhi Postal Circle Postman Application Form
The application forms for Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 will be available from the official website. Interested and eligible aspirants may apply for the given post on or before the last date through the official website www.indiapost.gov.in. Only offline applications are accepted. Download the application form and then fill. The duly filled application form must send to Delhi Postal Circle on or before the final date.
Application Process for Delhi Postal Multi Tasking Staff Jobs
- Applicants must visit the official notification www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Read the notification carefully before applying to Delhi Postal Circle jobs.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form without making mistakes.
- Paste passport size photos & all relevant qualification certificate along with application form.
- Send the application form to the address which is mentioned below before the last date.
The Assistant Director (R&E),
Cheif Post Master General,
Delhi Post Circle,
New Delhi- 110001.
62 total views, 4 views today