Daman Diu Police Recruitment 2016 Notification is released on 9th May 2016. Total 118 Constable, LDC, Sub Inspector & MSE Posts released under this Daman Diu Notification. Interested candidates should apply Offline on or before 10 June 2016. Check the Daman Diu Police Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, etc. here.
Daman Diu Police Recruitment 2016 Notification
Daman & Diu Police Department has published an official notification on 9th May 2016 with Advertisement No: F.No.02/02/2016-IRBN/SIL. The Police Department of Daman & Diu is looking to hire young, talented and dynamic candidates to fill 118 Constable, LDC, Sub Inspector & MSE Posts. Candidates who are searching for Police Jobs should use this excellent opportunity. Daman & Diu Police Department accepts the Applications through Offline Mode Only. The Applications for Daman Diu Police Recruitment are available from 9th May 2016.
Daman & Diu is a coastal union territory in India. Daman and Diu Police is the law enforcement agency for the Union Territory of Daman and Diu. It comes under direct control of Department of Home Affairs, Government of Daman and Diu. The Police Department of Daman & Diu releases employment notifications every year to provide good career opportunities to the talented and eligible candidates. On 9th May 2016, it published an employment notification to fill 117 Constable, LDC, Sub Inspector & MSE Posts.
Aspirants who want to apply for Daman Diu Police Recruitment should download the application form from Official Website www.ddpolice.gov.in. Application forms are available from 9th May 2016. The last date for receiving the Daman Diu Police Application forms is 10th June 2016. Please read the complete notification before applying for Daman Diu Police Jobs. The complete details like Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, etc. are given below.
Daman & Diu Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organisation: Daman & Diu Police Department.
Official Website: www.ddpolice.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies: 118.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Application Fee: Nil.
Selection Process: Eligible Candidates who applied for Daman Diu Police Recruitment will be selected based on the following rounds.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Endurance Test.
- Written Test.
- Skill Test.
- Sub Inspector: Rs 9300 – 34800 + GP Rs 4200.
- Constable: Rs 5200 – 20200 + GP Rs 2000.
- LDC: Rs 5200 – 20200 + GP Rs 1900.
- MSE: Rs 5200 – 20200 + GP Rs 1800.
Daman Job Vacancy Details 2016
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|3||Lower Division Clerk||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Daman & Diu Police Department Recruitment
Age Limit for Daman Diu Constable Recruitment
Candidates who want to apply for Police Jobs in Daman should satisfy the age criteria as on 1st January 2016. The age details are given below.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
Educational Qualification for Daman Diu Police Jobs
- Sub Inspector: Should have done Graduation or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Constable, LDC: Should Possess 10+2 or its Equivalent.
- MSE (Technical): 10th or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Height: 168 Cms for Male and 152 Cms for Female.
- Run/Race: 1600 meters run in 8. 30 second.
- Long Jump: 13 Feet in 3 Chances.
- Eye: Vision without Glass 6/6 for both eyes free from color blindness.
Daman Diu Police Application Form
Aspirants who want to apply for Daman Diu Constable Jobs should download the application form from Daman Diu Police Official Website www.ddpolice.gov.in. Interested candidates can apply from 9th May 2016. The last date for receiving the Daman Diu Application Forms is 10th June 2016 before 5:00 PM. Applications which were received after 10th June 2016 5:00 PM will not be accepted. So candidates should send their applications before the due date.
How to Apply:
- Daman Diu Police Website www.ddpolice.gov.in
- Click on Jobs/ Vacancies.
- Click on the Daman & Diu Police Recruitment notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form without any mistakes.
- Send that application along with the following documents to the address given below.
Indian Reserve Battalion,
Documents to be Attached:
- Self Attested copies of all Educational Certificates.
- Self Attested copy of Caste Certificate.
- Self Attested copy of Proof of Age.
- Self Attested copy for Ex-servicemen.
- Availability of Daman Diu Police Application Forms: 9th May 2016.
- Last Date for the receipt of Application forms: 10th June 2016 before 5:00 PM.
Download Daman & Diu Police Department Recruitment Notification
9 total views, 3 views today