Dakshin Kannada Collector Office Recruitment 2016 notification released to fill 146 Kitchen Servant & Cook jobs in Karnataka. Eligible Candidates can apply for DKCO Kitchen Servant & Cook Jobs through Official Website from 30/03/2016 to 28/04/2016.
Dakshin Kannada Collector Office Recruitment Notification Details
Candidates who are waiting for Karnataka state government jobs can use this excellent opportunity. Total 146 posts are released through this notification. Various vacancies are there under this Dakshin Karnataka Collector Office Notification. The various jobs published are kitchen servant and cook. Candidates who are interested in doing DKCO jobs can view the notification on the official website www.dk.nic.in. The DKCO Kitchen servant and cook vacancies application last date is 28th of April 2016. More details regarding Dakshin Karnataka Collector Office Recruitment like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, etc are given below. You may also check the Official Notification for Complete information regarding DKCO Kitchen servant and cook Jobs.
146 DKCO Kitchen servant and cook Job Details @ www.dk.nic.in
Organisation: Dakshin Kannada Collector Office (DKCO).
Official Website: www.dk.nic.in
Job Location: Karnataka
Job Category: Government Jobs
Applying Mode: Online
Total Number of vacancies: 146
DKCO Post wise details:
- Kitchen servant – 92
- Cook – 54
DKCO Kitchen Servant & Cook Posts Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification of DKCO Kitchen Servant Jobs:
- Candidates should complete 10th Class for Dakshin Kannada Collector Office Kitchen Servant & Cook Jobs.
Age Limit for DKCO Cook Jobs:
- Applicants should have an age limit in between 18 years to 35 years for Dakshin Kannada Collector Office Kitchen Servant & Cook Jobs.
salary Offered for Dakshin Kannada Zilla Collector Office Kitchen Servant & Cook Jobs:
- Candidates who are selected under Kitchen category will receive an amount of Rs 9,600/- to Rs. 14,550/- of the pay scale.
- Candidates who are selected under Cook Category will receive an amount of Rs. 10,400/- to Rs. 16,400/- of payScale.
Dakshin Kannada Collector Office Application Fee:
- Candidates who want to apply to kitchen servant and cook jobs should pay Rs 500/- for general category.
- SC/ST candidates should pay Rs 250/- for Dakshin Kannada Collector Office Jobs.
Selection process for DKCO Kitchen Servant Jobs:
- Eligible candidates who had applied to the kitchen servant and cook jobs will be called for the written test.
- The details like date of the examination, center and timings of the exams are mentioned in the admit card.
- If they are qualified in that written exam, they are eligible for the personal interview.
- The date, venue and the timings of the personal interview are intimated by the Karnataka Government Board to the qualified students.
- If they clear the personal interview, the committee of the Kannada collector office will post those candidates into their job positions.
Applying Mode for DKCO Cook Jobs:
- Applications for Kitchen Servant and cook jobs is accepted through online mode only.Online payment should be done depending upon the candidate category. Applications through offline are not accepted by the Dakshin Kannada Collector Office.
How to apply:
1. Log on to the Official Website www.dk.nic.in
2. Click on the link named as recruitment.kar.nic.in.
3. Fill the online application on the website. Make sure to give accurate details.
4. If necessary make the payment online.
5. Once review the application and click on submit.
6. After the submission of the application take a printout of that application for future use.
Important Dates to remember for DKCO Recruitment:
- Online Applications for the DKCO kitchen servant and cook jobs will start from 30th of March 2016.
- The last date for applying the posts in Dakshin Karnataka collector office is 28th of April 2016.
- The online application link of DKCO will be closed after 5:00 pm of 28th of April 2016.
- Date of the DKCO Kitchen Servant & Cook online examination will be updated soon.
30 total views, 2 views today