The Central University of Gujarat invites the applications from the eligible candidates of Indian Nationals for various posts through CUG Recruitment 2016. The CUG decided to fill 113 Vacant posts through its latest notification. The aspirants looking for the Latest Government Jobs can apply for these posts. The interested candidates shall visit the official website www.cug.ac.in. Eligible candidates must read all the details and apply for the Central University of Gujarat Various Posts. The Closing Date for the applications to reach the office is 28.10.2016.
CUG Recruitment notification has been released to recruit 113 candidates for various posts. The Central University of Gujarat issued this notification to recruit 113 Non-Teaching Posts. CUG 2016 Recruitment is a direct recruitment of the non-teaching staff. Interested and eligible candidates shall download the CUG Application form and submit the same after filling the details in addition to the relevant documents. The Application forms along with all the relevant documents must reach the office by 28.10.2016 by Registered/Speed Post.
Central University of Gujarat Recruitment Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Central University of Gujarat.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No. of Posts: 113 Posts.
Post wise Details:
- Registrar: 01 Posts.
- Finance Officer:01 Posts.
- The controller of Examinations:01 Posts.
- Librarian:01 Posts.
- Deputy Librarian:01 Posts.
- Deputy Registrar:02 Posts.
- Internal Audit Officer:01 Posts.
- Executive Engineer:01 Posts.
- Assistant Librarian:01 Posts.
- Assistant Registrar:02 Posts.
- Medical Officer:02 Posts.
- Information Scientist:01 Posts.
- Public Relation Officer:01 Posts.
- System Analyst:01 Posts.
- Security Officer:01 Posts.
- Assistant Engineer:01 Posts.
- Section Officer:03 Posts.
- Private Secretary:05 Posts.
- Nurse:01 Posts.
- Senior Technical Assistant (Laboratory):02 Posts.
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer):01 Posts.
- Junior Engineer (Civil):01 Posts.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical):01 Posts.
- Assistant: 08 Posts.
- Hindi Translator:01 Posts.
- Personal Assistant:01 Posts.
- Professional Assistant:03 Posts.
- Professional Assistant:01 Posts.
- Security Inspector: 01 Posts.
- Pharmacist: 01 Posts.
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory): 04 Posts.
- Semi Professional Assistant: 02 Posts.
- UDC: 05 Posts.
- Laboratory Assistant: 07 Posts.
- Library Assistant: 02 Posts.
- LDC: 15 Posts.
- LDC (Caretaker): 03 Posts.
- Hindi Typist: 01 Posts.
- Cook: 03 Posts.
- Driver: 03 Posts.
- Kitchen Attendant: 02 Posts.
- Hostel Attendant: 02 Posts.
- Laboratory Attendant: 05 Posts.
- Library Attendant: 03 Posts.
- Peon/ Office Attendant/ MTS: 06 Posts.
- Medical Attendant/ Dresser: 01 Posts.
- Apply Mode: Offline.
The Application Fee is applicable to the candidates as follows:
- General Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- OBC Candidates: Rs.250/-.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: No Fee.
Selection Mode: Interview.
Job Category: Central Govt Job.
Job Location: Gujarat.
- Pay Scale depends on the designation of the post.
- Minimum Rs.5200-20200/-.
- Maximum Rs.37400-67000/-.
- Refer official advertisement for detailed pay scales.
Official Website: www.cug.ac.in.
CUG 2016 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The Age Limit for CUG 2016 Recruitment is applicable as per the type of the post.
Refer the official website for complete details.
- Since there are various posts in Central University of Gujarat, Educational Qualification requirements of the University, differ according to the type of the post.
- Refer the official advertisement for the Educational Qualifications of the posts.
Important Dates of Central University of Gujarat Recruitment
Advertisement Date: 19.09.2016.
Application Form Receipt Last Date: 28.10.2016.
Application Process for CUG Recruitment
- The Application Fee prescribed for the Categories shall be paid in the form of Demand Draft that is drawn in favour of “The Finance Officer, Central University of Gujarat” from any of the nationalized bank and payable at their Gandhinagar/Ahmedabad Branch only.
- Download the CUG Application Form from the Official Website www.cug.ac.in.
- Fill all your details according to the Application Form.
- Affix a self-signed recent passport size color photograph in the space provided in the Application form.
- Enclose the photocopies of the relevant documents mentioned in the Application Form along with Demand Draft copy.
- Apply for more than one eligible post with separate Application Forms.
- Send the envelope by Speed Post/Registered Post mentioning on the cover the post you applied for, to the following Address.
Central University of Gujarat,
Sector-29, Gandhinagar -382 030.
29 total views, 1 views today