CISF Recruitment official notification has been released top appoint 441 SC/ST male candidates for the posts of Constable/Driver. Central Industrial Security Force is conducting a Special Recruitment Drive for the SC/ST category male candidates to serve as Constable/Driver. The job aspirants looking for the Central Government Jobs can apply for these posts. Our blog provides the CISF 2016 Recruitment Details like Eligibility, Vacancies, Pay Scale, etc. However, the candidates also get the Recruitment details of CISF from the official website www.cisf.gov.in. The closing date for CISF Constable/Driver Applications to reach the office is 19.11.2016.
Central Industrial Security Force releases an official notification of Special Recruitment Drive to fill up the backlog vacancies of SC/ST male candidates. CISF invites applications from the eligible candidates for the vacancies of Constable/Driver positions. The contenders can visit our website for regular updates on CISF Backlog Vacancy Recruitment process. In addition, the candidates can also visit the official website www.cisf.gov.in for full information of the Recruitment details. Applications complete in al;l respects shall reAch the suggested address on or before 19th November 2016.
CISF Constable/Driver Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Central Industrial Security Force.
Name of the Post: Constable/Driver.
Total No. of Posts: 441 Posts.
Post Wise Details:
- SC Category: 364 Posts.
- ST Category: 77 Posts.
Job Location: Across India.
Job Category: Central Govt Job.
Apply Mode: Offline.
Application Fee: No Fee.
Pay Scale: CISF pays a Pay Scale of Rs.5200 – 20,200/- in addition to Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- and other allowances to the selected candidates.
- Eligibility Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Trade Test and Written Test.
- Medical Examination.
Official Website: www.cisf.gov.in.
CISF Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 21 Years.
- Maximum: 27 Years.
- Age Limit shall be determined as on 19.11.2016.
- The candidate should have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- A candidate can apply for an Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board accompanied with Government of India notification.
- The applicant must possess a valid driving license of Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle, Light Motor Vehicle and Motor Cycle with gear.
Important Dates of CISF 2016 Recruitment
Application Receipt Last Date: 19.11.2016.
Application Receipt Last Date for residents of North East Region: 26.11.2016.
Application Process for CISF Recruitment 2016
- The CISF aspirants must visit the official website of CISF www.cisf.gov.in and download the Application Proforma.
- Candidate must fill the details in his own handwriting.
- Affix latest passport size color photograph in the space provided in the application form and self-attest it.
- Enclose all the prescribed photocopies of relevant documents mentioned in the advertisement in addition to recent passport size photographs.
- Also send two self-addressed envelopes with duly affixed stamps on it.
- Superscribe the envelope with “Application for the Post of Constable/Driver (Special Drive for SC/ST only)”.
- The applications must reach any of the following addresses before 19.11.2016 for other candidates and 26.11.2016 in the case of North East Region applicants.
DIG, CISF (East Zone),
Patliputra Near Raj Chikitsa,
DIG, CISF (West Zone),
CISF Complex, Sector-35,
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai,
(3) New Delhi
DIG, CISF (North Zone-I),
CISF Campus, Saket,
Post : Malaviya Nagar,
New Delhi – 110017.
DIG, CISF (South Zone),
Rajaji Bhawan, ‘D’ Block,
Besant Nagar, Chennai,
Tamilnadu – 600090.
(5) West Bengal
DIG, CISF (North East Zone) Premises,
No.553, East Kolkata- Township Kasba,
Kolkata, West Bengal – 700107.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
1,109 total views, 10 views today